shitebags today

Smile

18 minutes ago, Smile said:

A fucking disgraceful performance we let them get an easy goal before halftime then when they went down to ten men shat it and played like shitebags.

Fucking disgraceful.

Yup.

Only one team’s bottle crashed today, sadly.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Dunno how so many keep going on about Dorrans , guy was garbage every time he played before injury , Jack might come onto a game but Dorrans will offer nothing.

Jack was pretty decent at being a liabillity dorrans was far better than jack before his injury 

2 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

In front twice.
Playing against 10 men at home.
A 3rd choice keeper who hasn't played since October.

Fuck me...

Exactly, what the F*** . Not good enough.

A combination of bottling it and no ability and organisation especially when those cunts are attacking us fucked it. We back off time and time again and the defence don't have a fucking clue  

Weve had our chances to put pressure on not even just today but also against HIVs, killie, Hamilton, st Johnstone. 

We could be in pole position but fucked it every time. Fucking sickening 

7 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Agree with the Goss part. He was a wee boy lost in the game.

Docherty was trying to do the work of 2 in midfield. Not a passenger at all.

Agree with this. Although too many players missing in other areas that influenced the result today. I believe players have ability to win these games but unfortunately some do not have the mental grit. However I think we are going in right direction despite the boot in the baws I feel right now. 

Our display in the last 30 mins was typical of many other games where a team sits in and makes it very difficult to play through them no matter the opposition we have struggled all season with this tactic. Our biggest issue is the lack of a player who can run from midfield and break with the ball in to attacking positions. Instead we constantly play the ball wide and then our delivery to the box is shite or players fail to make the correct run.

I felt  we should of had Murphy and Windass swapping positions and give Murphy 15 - 20 mins thru the middle he is very direct and bit harder to get of the ball than Windass.

1 hour ago, steven33jackie said:

Our display in the last 30 mins was typical of many other games where a team sits in and makes it very difficult to play through them no matter the opposition we have struggled all season with this tactic. Our biggest issue is the lack of a player who can run from midfield and break with the ball in to attacking positions. Instead we constantly play the ball wide and then our delivery to the box is shite or players fail to make the correct run.

I felt  we should of had Murphy and Windass swapping positions and give Murphy 15 - 20 mins thru the middle he is very direct and bit harder to get of the ball than Windass.

Yep we tend to struggle to break down a team that sit in as they did when down to 10.

Maybe should have really gone for them and put Cummings on straightaway. We lost the edge or maybe bottle when the expectation was for us to go on and close it out.

2 hours ago, StirlingBear72 said:

Why's Murty getting stick? He put out our strongest available 11.

The players made the mistakes and shat it second half. 

He should have changed it up after the sending off,everycunt except him could see that needed to happen

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

He should have changed it up after the sending off,everycunt except him could see that needed to happen

I agree Cummings should have been on earlier. He was let down by the players today. We never created anything the last half an hour, difficult for any sub to come on and impact that.

They had an “emergency” goalie today and we hardly tested the bastard! Even less so when they went down to 10...pretty much unforgivable! We ran out of ideas!

We need steel in the centre of defence and a quality defensive midfielder that isn’t a shitebag.

Pains me to say it but until we sort out those problems then we’re probably gonna win hee haw!

2 hours ago, Smile said:

We could have won this the day if the players had shown some Heart we allowed them to get an easy goal before halftime as we sat off them and let them dominate us even at ten men we didn't work hard enough.

A game that we had in our own hands but shat it.

....and to think that Hertz took 4 of the bassas,sickening :anger:

2 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Need dorrans mccrorie and jack back asap  the game was lost in midfield goss and docherty where passengers full game 

Jack and Dorrans already been ran over the top of by their midfield, dorrans if could be arsed might made a slight difference, jack wouldn’t have ,infact been worse at least goss and docherty touch the ball , agree with Mcrorrie ????

Just now, Cedrick said:

Jack and Dorrans already been ran over the top of by their midfield, dorrans if could be arsed might made a slight difference, jack wouldn’t have ,infact been worse at least goss and docherty touch the ball , agree with Mcrorrie ????

I think mccrorie dorrans and docherty would have made the difference today in a midfield 3.

Not one shot from outside the box in the last half hour.  Murty was poor today.  Windass should have been off and Cummings on last half hour.  I'd have left Goss though he was pish first half as he can pick a pass. Even Kenny with his movement would have helped create last half hour.  Morelos rag-dolled them but his finishing was off the scale woeful.

Honestly can’t remember the last time I was this angry after a defeat. They were there for the taking today and we completely bottled it. Defensive mistakes, Morelos pathetic finishing, a manager without the tactical ability to make a change and then being a man up and playing with no intensity what so ever made today a complete fucking embarrassment.

19 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I would still have been absolutely gutted with a draw. Shpuld have killed that game today in 1st half. We will fucking pump them in the Cup at Hampden. For me today losing Bates was huge.

If the ball gets released earlier or Morelos times his run then we 2 up and they’re not coming back from that. Losing the league to ten fenian tramps, still gutted. We need to win the semi or it’s back to back trebles and I hope Murty doesn’t sit on his hands again