***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

Always remember Kevin Keegan resignation from the England job, basically said he wasnt cut out for that level of management. A man with an honest assessment of his own ability. Graham Murty take note, it's no embarrassment to walk away with head held high. But at the moment this like watching a car crash in slow motion.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, FSM said:

I think we've already arrived there mate.

As much as we shouldn't of been in the position we where we had such a chance to rebuild since 2012.

No, not us, millions wasted on dross, journeymen and players with no winning mentality and a board with no idea how to raise money and no-one willing to remove them.

2 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

I can take shit.

Cant take zero effort. 

5 apparant big Rangers fans starting the game for us. Not one has showed it 

And I agree with that. Remember some of them are on loan... What's their statement? "I don't want to play for the team I support". 

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Lost interest in the game I've become desensitised to these kind of beatings now. As people have said murty should walk at least JN has got experience of managing 

We've got worse since JN came on the scene. Chase him aswell. Give it to JJ for the last 6 games

38 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He really has. Hasn't played him in weeks, puts him in an old firm game then pulls him early. Dorrans, or Martin should have been off first

Yip

by no means do i think he played well or anything but he wasnt the worst player on the park and was at least showing some anger at what was going on 

We need someone who can start working on the psychology of this situation for next season. If we're don't believe we can't beat them we won't. We're minnows looking for a massive upset but you don't get that without fight effort and a bit of luck

Just now, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Don’t blame you mate

You deserve a refund for that, sold down the river by our own manager 

We all deserve refund of our cunting season tickets never mind today

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Sorry mate but while the board are the biggest culprits here Murty should not go without criticism. He accepted the job and today's decisions have been his fault.

I am not saying he should not be criticised. Plenty people on here calling him all sorts of names though, and i don't think that's fair on him.

he shouldn't even be in this position and that's down to the board.

I hate to say it but they play for each other. 

We have few players that can make that unselfish choice in dangerous areas.

Morelos is a prime example. Being selfish is good at times but until we play for each other we've got no chance in these games.

The referee probably had an option to send Holt of there.

Probably the greatest ever performance in a hooped shirt by Dembele though, 2 penalty kicks against a team already beaten should boost the Dembele dollars up to about 300 million.

Archived