**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Morelos had another 90 minutes to score. Couldn't hit a barn door in ten. Rank! Along with the fucking rest of them. Keeper excepted.

At least Halliday, limited as he is, gave an honest performance. 

I've seen better games in a Sunday pub league.

As out of form as Morelos is, he's got the strength and battle we need for these games and there's no one else who can bring what he does unfortunately. McCrorie is the only one in midfield who can assert any sort of dominance, and his tracking back proved crucial tonight. Agree on Halliday, far from worst performer out there tonight. Tav and Goss were really disappointing.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Did James Tavernier actually just say he’s happy with a point 

We need to punt him in the summer. 

He's failed under the last 3 managers.

That attitude of being happy with a point and poor performance needs to be weeded out the sqaud. 

12 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Mccrorie apart, I wouldn't keep any of them, morales hopefully played his last game, cost us more points than he's won us. 

Don't know who the fuck morales is, but Morelos is still a pain in the arse to most defences. He annoys me but played the right way with support he might still be a player for us. I'll leave it up to Gerrard to decide.

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

If I could only keep one player it would be Morelos. he is head and shoulders above the rest.

One goal in the last ten games against dundee at Ibrox at this stage of the season is nowhere near good enough when you look at the amount of sitters he missed, he's not alone in not being good enough. 

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Yet he was one of our three best players, unless you can name better?

Sorry, but that's not exactly saying much mate. That team are/were weak and showed very little talent. You can polish a jobby, but......

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Happy to keep him and Foderingham, GK is the least of our worries but we need two central defenders

I'd keep Alnwick and sell Fod tbh.  I don't want McGregor back but I am resigned to it happening and if it's a contest between the two then Fod is the one to go.

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

Simple really when we made it a scrap we were losing but the minute it became a football match we were far better 

normally a lot of fishing from you but thats right on the money, reckon JN told them at the half to cool it, or in Gerrard parlance "calm down". 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Don't know who the fuck morales is, but Morelos is still a pain in the arse to most defences. He annoys me but played the right way with support he might still be a player for us. I'll leave it up to Gerrard to decide.

Might be a pain in the arse but one in ten says it all. 

Just now, Smile said:

That was shite players are just not good enough.

Do not think that many will disagree with you. Sadly our finishing position is now out of our control. We are relying on The Filth to beat the Sheep whilst hoping we win at Hibs.

2 minutes ago, the old guard said:

One goal in the last ten games against dundee at Ibrox at this stage of the season is nowhere near good enough when you look at the amount of sitters he missed, he's not alone in not being good enough. 

If you honestly think he cannot develop under a good manager you might be better watching rugby. 

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

Morelos frustrates the fuckin life out of me, he has the poachers knack of getting into exactly the right areas but fucks it up most times, his work rate is unquestionable though at both ends of the park and his sharp thinking  from the throw led to our goal.

Archived