**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

We already have a few missing players why add another??? 

2 minutes ago, Jmax1998 said:

Steady on mate.

I know, true desperation. At least he would usually score a goal before going missing. Murphy has been completely anonymous.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dee9 said:

We are a fucking shambles. We are guaranteed to get a red 2nd half.....mabey more.

2nd to every single ball aswell.

Dorrans and holt in midfield, there was no way we were going to control the game, maybe Goss can calm it down a bit.

Sacrifice one of the wide men for another striker as both are doing nothing.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Started great then mugged by a dive and ref falling for it. They've played the ref the whole game and are getting rewards from him.

That said our tackling is abysmal and most yellows deserved. As should Goss have been. As should the cunt that grabbed Morelos round neck and threw him to ground.

No doubt we'll pick up a red.

45 mins to show they can fight smart and turn this around. Can't see it.

Murphy off for Doc right away.

It’s easy with a load of replays, but Alf gave him the opportunity by crashing in from the back.

We’d all be howling like fuck if we didn’t get the same decision up the other end.

That said, it was questionable - so how do we respond?

Grit our teeth, roll our sleeves up & get back at them?

Nah - totally beyond this shower.

Silly, petty fouls is about this lot’s mark, I’m afraid.

4 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

So accurate discription of McCrorie 

I didn’t say he was playing well, I said he’s the only cunt that looks up for it, he’s not hiding, trying to get on the ball, putting the foot in, running at men.

Ross McCrorie is not as good as made out. His first touch is an embrassment for a professional. Especially one playing in that position. Hate saying it but he won’t make it with us unless he improves it massively. 

Still think refs find it easier to give calls against us these days.

Not sure why, but I think our opposition seem to get the benefit of the doubt more often.

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

If holt or goss gets sent off we are going to be struggling like fuck for a midfield on saturday mccrorie suspended dorrans out by the looks of it

Who cares? Hibs will walk all over us regardless of who we have in midfield.

The fucking tea lady and Jimmy Bell in the middle would have more fight a d dig in them than these imposters.

We have fallen into their trap, the cunts want us to playing and acting like this as it’s suits them, they are launching it up the park at every opportunity.

when we close them down they are clueless, we just need to screw the nut and start playing football.  All was good until the fucking ridiculous penalty and every outfield player has lost the plot.  I know it’s not good enough, but this is were we need our captain and it shouldn’t be that cunt Tav.  We have got no one controlling and leading the team on the pitch, it’s embarrassing to watch that. 

Rarely been this angry at everything on that pitch in one half. 

Sheep, ref and us and this season that’s saying something. 

Any offer of money for that wee sulking bastard up front and we need to take it.

Just now, nik2402 said:

Ross McCrorie is not as good as made out. His first touch is an embrassment for a professional. Especially one playing in that position. Hate saying it but he won’t make it with us unless he improves it massively. 

Thank fuck somebody else can see it . God help us if we are pinning our hopes on this guy.

Archived