Gerrards first team selection.

pcbear

As A player Gerrard worked his bollox off at training and was renowned for calling out anyone who didnt have the same attitude, was listening to him on BT long before he was linked to us and his attitude towards standards and work ethic are one of the things that excites me most about him, standards and work ethic are the pillars that our great club was built on. I actually think he'l have a massive effect on the players and will get a lot more out them than we've seen, only the players who lack the quality required will go, mentality and desire can be instilled , quality cant.

7 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

As A player Gerrard worked his bollox off at training and was renowned for calling out anyone who didnt have the same attitude, was listening to him on BT long before he was linked to us and his attitude towards standards and work ethic are one of the things that excites me most about him, standards and work ethic are the pillars that our great club was build on. I actually think he'l have a massive effect on the players and will get a lot more out them than we've seen, only the players who lack the quality required will go, mentality and desire can be instilled , quality cant.

yeah saw an interview with him and he said as soon as a new player came into the dressing room he watched them closely to see if their attitude and standards matched his. No one will last long with him in charge if he sees they are not giving everything.

16 hours ago, pcbear said:

How many of todays starting 11 do you reckon will start in his first competitive game?

3 at a push i reckon.

I happily say none as no one has the level needed to play for Rangers but Iknow that will not be the case and he will have to use some of these charlatans.

its amazing how only last week Rossiter was finished and a laughing stock, but there is a player there, apart from Tav, and I'm no sure where his best position is, and McCrorie, there isn't much else in the squad that excites. Given the complete overhaul that suggests, I feel will see a few of the imposters still here come start of August.