***The Official Osijek v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

with the transfer speculation surrounding him, it would makes sense not to play him.

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

It would also make sense not to play him purely because he is fucking shite.

I think the second reason is better

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

If sadiq isn’t ready by now and it’s to do with paperwork then somebody in the club should get their baws booted.

Jumping to conclusions just to have a moan?

If paperwork is the reason it could also be Roma or UK Home Office that caused any delays. 

Just now, Misteral said:

Jumping to conclusions just to have a moan?

If paperwork is the reason it could also be Roma or UK Home Office that caused any delays. 

No stating facts that if we have a player and his paperwork isn’t sorted for such a vital game then it’s piss poor having been with us for nearly 3 weeks.

I've since read an interview with Gerrard where he said he left him behind for fitness reasons but may feature against Wigan.

19 hours ago, BEE said:

I know boys that know him, thought he’d be the biggest roaster ever but he’s actually alright :lol:

That's the impression I get, people just assume because he's got loads of followers that he's an arrogant dick - but he's spent loads of his own time raising money for Rangers lotto, always sorting tickets etc. and rarely posts anything 'ITK'.

Seems like a decent bear. 

14 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

No stating facts that if we have a player and his paperwork isn’t sorted for such a vital game then it’s piss poor having been with us for nearly 3 weeks.

I've since read an interview with Gerrard where he said he left him behind for fitness reasons but may feature against Wigan.

Glad it is fitness but I just thought you were a bit quick to blame the club when it could have been out of their hands. That was my point, but you know that. 

7 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Is Sadiq with the team? Only seen Coulibally in the photos. 

5 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

If sadiq isn’t ready by now and it’s to do with paperwork then somebody in the club should get their baws booted.

Sadiq’s ommitance from the travelling party is simply down to lack of fitness. I’m paraphrasing but SG said in the presser it would be unfair for the fans to see the players when they’re not quite ready. Pretty certain he said another couple of weeks but that he may play some part in the Wigan game. 

Just now, RDFM said:

McCrorie, Candeias & Windass dropped. Coulibaly, Ejaria & Kent in. Sun reporting. 

Oooft big changes from midfield to front. This will hopefully give us the spark that we need. Still so shite that we are relying on two very young loan signings to open the doors for us in the final third. 

Archived