***The Official Osijek v Rangers Match Thread***

7 minutes ago, RDFM said:

McCrorie, Candeias & Windass dropped. Coulibaly, Ejaria & Kent in. Sun reporting. 

The sun could've taken it from a thread on FF earlier. It had people posting the line up in it. They could've seen that and just ran it. 

Either way I'm intrigued by the changes!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The sun could've taken it from a thread on FF earlier. It had people posting the line up in it. They could've seen that and just ran it. 

Either way I'm intrigued by the changes!

They could have, except its Devlin and he’s reporting it as fact. 

Just now, RDFM said:

Never knew it was Devlin. He seemed to be the "go to" guy until he reported on the Skrtel stuff then it fell through and he wasn't heard from for a while up until very recently. 

5 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Derek5287 on FF posted it first IIRC, don't mind him as he seems to get everything spot on and doesn't talk in riddles like most of the "ITK" cunts over there.

Cant wait for this game. I think it’ll be a difficult start as this is a very decent side, but I expect an improvement in performance as we start to get closer to Gerrards team. 

Looking forward to seeing Coulibaly and the difference he’ll make to us, which will be immediately obvious and what many have been crying out for. Pity its come to early for Sadiq but hopefully Ejaria and Kent will make a difference. Defence will be tested and its a big game for them. 

11 hours ago, Bronzy said:

According to FF this is the starting eleven (the original post was liked by Derek5287 which means it's likely true):

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan

Jack Coulibaly Ejaria

Kent Morelos Murphy

Good team. Am feeling far more confident about this one, but Maribor will be difficult. 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Lads are we really to believe that osijek fans made this banner?

Do we think osijek seem to be some form of tribute act for ozijek? 

So many questions 

IMG-20180726-WA0000.jpg

Exactly. Like a small group of fans with no axe to grind with us are going to pay for that banner. ?

Archived