***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BlueBearz1990 said:

I agree to an extent but daft decisions lime Windass trying to shoot when he had 2 options and lack of header accuracy did it help.

We had chances to score more and didn't take them. I know we had 10 men and the officials are cheating bastards but we need to be strong enough to kill of any bullshit we face.

You can criticise Windass, was criticism on management team I was talking about. Even Morelos would have passed in that situation.

Aberdeen will be lucky to finish 4th this year. They were woeful and got all their seasons good luck in one match that they didn't win. Rangers played football and fought. Once we find the goals I'll start to feel confident about this being a turning point.

Dont know how people can moan about any aspect of our performance. To a man everyone ran their socks off. I'm very proud of how well we played 90% of that game with only 10 men. 

A draw wasnt the wordt result in this game before kick off never mind with 10 men against 14 men and corruption.

Just now, ben51 said:

I actually think the poorest substitute was Ryan Kent coming on. He had a chance to go through on goal and was blowing out his arse!

Early days but jury is out on him. If he's 'inexperienced' to make such errors then he shouldn't be near our team, but he deserves fair chance obv.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I hope so but we are 2 points behind already. It's a bad start despite how we played and why it happened.

we can't afford to drop points out with they cunts, it makes or breaks the season in terms of trophies.

im gutted with that because it wasn't deserved one bit but again we are laying catch up early doors, horrible.

Springs to mind definitely, tonne of early points dropped have killed us the last two attempts and ended optimism before we really got started

Obviously not at that stage yet especially with the circumstances of today but two league games before we go to the midden are simply must wins and ideally won well 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’ve explained it, we left Windass and Murphy on too long we sat deeper and deeper you could see it coming. 

When we did make changes it was the wrong ones. 

So that counteracts any credit they get for building a team that could go a man down at Pittodrie, go ahead, then easily contain them for almost 90 minutes?

We should be sitting here celebrating 3 points and hammering these sheep shaggin bastards, discussing great individual performances.

Then again this is SPL where rancid officiating is the norm.

Sitting watching, I knew they were going to equalize, the boggin commentators couldn't bring themselves to give praise to our defense and were choking for an Aberdeen goal.

Fuck the lot of them were gonna have to do this the hard way.

Hope Stevie G has took note.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Being an indisciplined twat.

There are players who do that week in week out in scottish football and get away with it even with the ref looking right at them, now a I'm not defending him, he's his own worst enemy but with the fucking corrupt officials in our game we are going to struggle. 

6 minutes added time?

Aberdeen players not booked or sent off (Ball and May)

Rangers players booked for nothing, (Arfield and Goldson)

Yeah this will have opened Steven Gerrard's eyes to what Scottish football is all about.

Just now, ben51 said:

Of course the last thing we want to be doing is playing catch up and the way the game finished was sickening. 

But all we need to do is go on a run of winning games. 

If we don't and drop points against other teams then that's when to be 'annoyed' 'frustrated' etc.

But for 90 minutes that display was spot on. 

The display was brilliant I don't think anyone could question it. Our team of last season would have crumbled. It's just the annoyance of a late blow like that and being cheated, at the end of the day it's points that count and it's a sickener we were robbed of them.

hate starting the season like it as does everyone, there isn't a reason to moan or criticise anyone it's just fucking gutting when we were coasting it. 

See all these folk talking about "positives" and arguing over what subs were brought on!

We lost that game because of Kevin Clancy and his superiors at the SFA.

Remember when Lawell came out and said that celtic would "no longer sit at the back of the bus"

Well, guess where we are sitting right fucking now.

Archived