Ally telling Gerrard were he was going wrong at 1-0

RFC55

Just enjoy the result. Why folk are even talking about Mccoists commentary is beyond me.

It's like some try and find an excuse to bring it back to the lower leagues.

Move on, accept that time was shite and move forward. Just drew 2 each with villarreal I Spain, 5 years ago I couldn't even dream of that. Mccoists days here as a manager are long done. Fuck dragging it back to that.

50 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Brilliant player. 

Mediocre manager.

Great at sports quizzes.

Too ego driven to realise SG has is a far better manager than him.

Very harsh but true. 

Sorry DAD, he was sadly nowhere near even reaching mediocrity. 

I zone out from the commentary, I find it distracting.  There should be a red button option to mute it and just take in the atmosphere.   That said McCoist gets paid to talk about football and at least he tries to offer a bit of insight unlike the likes of Andy Townsend ("The ball's come into the box there, he's got the header in but he just didn't get enough on it") and if any of these guys could walk the walk like they talk the talk they wouldn't be working as pundits.

Just now, miracle said:

I zone out from the commentary, I find it distracting.  There should be a red button option to mute it and just take in the atmosphere.   That said McCoist gets paid to talk about football and at least he tries to offer a bit of insight unlike the likes of Andy Townsend ("The ball's come into the box there, he's got the header in but he just didn't get enough on it") and if any of these guys could walk the walk like they talk the talk they wouldn't be working as pundits.

He was put his.depth but you make a good.point 

2 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Having played for us for more than 15 years, you'd think McCoist knew what it took to be a Rangers player. Unfortunately, his signings never understood that at all and he made an almighty fuck up of being our manager that has permanently damaged him with fans. 

The thing that does my head in about McCoists appointment was that he actually said that he never had what it takes and never thought he would. His own words, although paraphrased. Yet Walter still recommend him. I bet if we had Walter in charge when we got the point reduction penalty, we would've still won the league that year. We would've been more than 15 points ahead of them. 

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

This thread ..... to be fair to Ally ... he did fight tooth and nail to persuade the mighty Kevin Kyle to come and rip us off when we were at our lowest .... credit where it's due gents ... credit where it's due .... :p:

:UK:

He's my hero as a player mate but he left a lot to be desired the night 

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

This thread ..... to be fair to Ally ... he did fight tooth and nail to persuade the mighty Kevin Kyle to come and rip us off when we were at our lowest .... credit where it's due gents ... credit where it's due .... :p:

:UK:

He fought tooth and nail to make sure we never lost our titles. Dick head Green was going to let the spl take them until Ally got involved.