05/12 Sheep H

09/12 Dundee A

13/12 Rapid Vienna A

16/12 Hamilton H

19/12 Hibs A

23/12 St Johnstone A

26/12 Hibs H

29/12 Tarriers H

10 games to prove that we've got the minerals for success this season,we beat the Edinburgh muck home and away last season with zipchewing man of the year Murty in charge, so oddly enough it's the games against cannon fodder that worry me the worst. 

29 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

29/11 Villarreal H

02/12 Hertz A

05/12 Sheep H

09/12 Dundee A

13/12 Rapid Vienna A

16/12 Hamilton H

19/12 Hibs A

23/12 St Johnstone A

26/12 Hibs H

29/12 Tarriers H

10 games to prove that we've got the minerals for success this season,we beat the Edinburgh muck home and away last season with zipchewing man of the year Murty in charge, so oddly enough it's the games against cannon fodder that worry me the worst. 

Dundee away being our bogey team 

Like the old days being a bear 

The months up to Crimbo were always the most exciting and telling 

I remember during 9NIAR we had some great times - but there were times when I actually felt we needed a bit more competition to give more edge to games.  Back in these days we were turning up knowing we would win and stick a few goals past the opposition.  That was fine - but we lacked true competition at times.

Now we have tough tests on our hands and there is more edge.  I like it and I think it's good for everyone to be on their toes for every game, no matter the opposition.  Unlike back in the day, NO game is foregone conclusion for us.

Let's face this head on and get stuck into every c.unt who stands in our way.

55 is coming !!!

10 games in a calendar month. No wonder Gerrard was trying to rest some people on Saturday.

Good thing is we also have Barsasic coming back into contention for the weekend - and kent probably the week after that given he resumes full training on Monday. We will need them all.

Hearts and Hibs have been shite recently.  Hearts just got beat 2-0 by St.Mirren at the weekend and Hibs have won only 4 games in their last 12.  No doubt they’ll raise their game against us but we should still be beating them.  My biggest concern is our own inconsistency as we can look great one week, and lacklustre the next.  We need to maintain a high level of performance, start winning consistently, and show we are true title contenders sets this year.

When you read it like that... Dayum.  

Sheep will be feeling destroyed after their game with the unwashedwith a bit of luck(which in a morbid way,  I want them to win cause I don't want the unwashed winning any cup this season,  but at same time want them to lose so they're feeling extremely dejected and have low as heck confidence in themselves).  I know.  I'm off my head.  

In reality though,  I just want our boys to have complete confidence in themselves to rammy every team that comes our way and not allow fatigue to get the better of us.  We can do it.  

9 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Sheep will be feeling destroyed after their game with the unwashedwith a bit of luck(which in a morbid way,  I want them to win cause I don't want the unwashed winning any cup this season,  but at same time want them to lose so they're feeling extremely dejected and have low as heck confidence in themselves).  I know.  I'm off my head.  

In reality though,  I just want our boys to have complete confidence in themselves to rammy every team that comes our way and not allow fatigue to get the better of us.  We can do it.  

What does Dayum mean?

12 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Woman in not knowing what she wants shocker!!

16 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

There is absolutely no chance  that you should even be thinking about wanting the Tarriers to win another trophy