***Official Dundee v Rangers Thread***

ElBufalo20

4 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

I'd have Rossiter in there, he's a fiesty wee guy and can pass as well as anyone we have. I'd play Arfield Rossiter and Ejaria in midfield. Ejaria only because I think Jack slows the game down and Coulibaly isn't good enough on the ball in a game where we are likely to have 65-70% of possession. 

I'd like to see Grezda and Barisic on the left. Tav and Candeias on the right. Kent to come on later on the game as I doubt he is fit enough for a start after his injury. 

Arfield is apparently suspended mate.

Ejaria needs to get some urgency about him and stop being a poser. Just get on with some faster passing instead of holding on to the ball so long.

Grezda has to start and Barisic, if he's fit in obviously.

Candeias is another that needs to get the finger out. One great pass every couple of games isn't good enough. Make every pass a great one ...  oh, and take players on when you're running at them instead of wanting rid of the ball.

The whole team needs to learn how to fight for each other without getting frustrated and sent off. They should know by now how these games will be officiated. Get smart with it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heading back to Glasgow after my shift in Edinburgh. This game better be worth getting out of bed for at lunchtime. Got to get three points no fucking excuses I'm looking for a reaction from every single player today and if any are not at it after the sheep game then they can fuck off.

1 minute ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Just heading back to Glasgow after my shift in Edinburgh. This game better be worth getting out of bed for at lunchtime. Got to get three points no fucking excuses I'm looking for a reaction from every single player today and if any are not at it after the sheep game then they can fuck off.

I think we will struggle the day 

8 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I see in the paper it says Gerrard is going to tinker with the team today and mix it up, no different from any other games then 

Maybe he will try a 4 4 2 diamond midfield.

Grezda and Lafferty up front.

Kent Candeias wings.

Not sure about who else in midfield as long as Ejaria and Coulibaly are left back in Glasgow.

50 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

McGregor; Tavernier, McAuley, Katic, Barasic; Jack, Rossiter, Halliday; Candeias, Lafferty, Kent

Midfield is rough but Ejaria and Coulibaly have to be dropped after Wednesday night. The less said about Goldson the better.

Goldson was the only decent player v  Sheep and he was immense v Jambos

What games are you watching mate :hmmm:

1 hour ago, rfc1990 said:

Hopefully no Ejaria in the starting 11 today. Games like this are not suited for him, he won't get any time on the ball. 

The guys got great feet and is technically gifted but he takes the energy out of an attack, he has to lay the ball off quicker.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

McGregor; Tavernier, McAuley, Katic, Barasic; Jack, Rossiter, Halliday; Candeias, Lafferty, Kent

Midfield is rough but Ejaria and Coulibaly have to be dropped after Wednesday night. The less said about Goldson the better.

Rough is a fucking understatement :lol: 

Archived