ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I genuinely hope we don't get pish excuses about missing players from SG 

This team should be playing better ,no matter the pitiful quality 

I'm getting sick of SG talking this shower up 

You're right there. There should be a style or identity to our play regardless of the players in the pitch. We don't seem to have a way of playing, and we get involved in scraps we are never going to win. 

teams know they just need to shut up shop and that's us fucked. 

It’s disgraceful how much we pay on wages and transfer fees compared to the rest of the SPFL and look so shite.

Our players can’t control a ball, too many don’t know what they are going to do with it before they receive it, can’t play five yard passes, and are incapable of playing a ball forward.

Tactically the manager is wanting too. We are too narrow and not stretching the play enough. 

It’s really just fucking shite.

3 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Gerrard hasn't got even one decent midfielder, he is the author of this shambles of a squad and now we are back to the Pedro/Warburton scenario. I can't see Gerrard surviving this, everyone is blaming the players but the tactics and player choices are criminal, of course the board don't help either with their inept control of the club, we are a laughing stock of a club.

He'll survive because we simply cannot afford to keep paying managers off and Gerrard is going to be on big money. Much as I hate to say it we have to give the time to fuck it up a bit more before he learns how to be a good manager and abandons us for the EPL.

5 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Gerrard hasn't got even one decent midfielder, he is the author of this shambles of a squad and now we are back to the Pedro/Warburton scenario. I can't see Gerrard surviving this, everyone is blaming the players but the tactics and player choices are criminal, of course the board don't help either with their inept control of the club, we are a laughing stock of a club.

I can see him surviving because we can’t afford to keep replacing managers.

Its baffling that two top midfielders like Gerrard and Macallister have a team with an absolute shite midfield 

We've got by far the better standard of player than this mob, yet their team is superior.

Our wide players don't stretch the game, our midfielders don't control the flow, our fullbacks don't overlap.

Clearly Gerrard's not the only one to blame here, but today feels like a step backwards from even the Warburton era.

The question is where do we go from here?  4 goals in 7 games excluding today.   £7 million paid for Grezda, Goldson, Katic, Barisic.  The best one of the 4 is now injured (again).  McCrorie showed potential a couple of years ago but for me he hasn't improved.   We don't look like getting back in this game based on the first half.  

Archived