bigsasasfloopyhair

*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

Magic Rangers!!!

Congratulations to Stevie, all those who work behind the scenes, the supporters and of course to the team.

Keep the Faith

:UK:

Fucking yaaaaasssss. I'm in bits here. Greeting my fucking eyes out. We fucking smashed they cunts today. 10/10 for everybody today. What a fucking result. 💙💙💙

• Like 1

Fuckin YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!

That's the Rangers I know & love. So proud of each and every one of them today! Brilliant!!

GAME ON!!!

Outstanding.   Top class result.  Top class performance.  Top class atmosphere.  Top class Manager.  Top class coaching staff.  And...…………..not least...…...an absolutely top class team performance.   Thank you Rangers and thank you SG. 

• Like 1

Congrats to all you Scots, Glasgow is blue. 

Only one team on the pitch today. Loved it! So many good performances today, but Jack, Kent, Halliday and Morelos were magic.

• Like 1

How do you pick a man of the match today anyone of them could of got absolutely superb

That was a bigger 1-0 humping than the first fixture! Fucking easy peasy! Never let they cunts get the broomie again.

• Like 1

Every ranger stood up to be counted today. Work rate phenomenal. Just need to address the issues in the final third in the jan window if we can.

They got dominated for the 90 minutes all over the pitch. It was outstanding. They were lucky to walk away with a 1-0 defeat. It should have been 6-0!