Possible solution to the minute's silence issue?

30 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Aye a suppose you're right pal, it just gets on my goat that members of our own support canny shut their own traps for a minute, we expect it from them but some of our own support need a boot in the baws as well

I said the same the other day Slim

We won so I had forgotten how angry I had been at some of the brainless amongst our own 

Just plain crazy that some would shout at the top of their voices

Maybe on this occasion it was just as well muted on tv 

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Bear with me on this.....

The tims canny be trusted to behave - fact.

If we are to let in only 750 of them, have the silence at 2.45pm and open their turnstiles straight after that.

Prior to that, cops hold them back on Broomloan Rd to stop their probable pish chanting from being heard inside the stadium.

If well publicised in advance, no reason the bears could not be in place for 2.45?

We then have 13 or 14 minutes build up to kick off and can start getting the songs and atmosphere ramped up. We also manage a timmy free minute of 100% respect.

Constructive thoughts?

I don't doubt it would have been worse if they had the whole of the Broomloan, but all I really heard was them doing was coughing like wee immature arseholes. 

I, and pretty much everyone around me, was more pissed off with the couple of cunts in our own support that couldn't pay their respect untill the whistle was blown, and felt the need to make more noise during it. 

Lock them outside till the min silence is over, it will delay the game for 5 mins but fuck it..or just don’t let the bastards in full stop

You can’t punish the culprits to get rid of the problem, ban one scumbag taig and another will come along and take his place anyway

10 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

If we are to let in only 750 of them, have the silence at 2.45pm and open their turnstiles straight after that.

Prior to that, cops hold them back on Broomloan Rd to stop their probable pish chanting from being heard inside the stadium.

If well publicised in advance, no reason the bears could not be in place for 2.45?

We then have 13 or 14 minutes build up to kick off and can start getting the songs and atmosphere ramped up. We also manage a timmy free minute of 100% respect.

Constructive thoughts?

they would turn the outside of the stadium into an IRA fest and it would be heard inside the stadium and on the telly but the tarriers will say they can't be blamed cause it wasn't inside the ground and it must have been some other group masquerading as celtic fans

theyve done that before havent they? did they not walk out some game in protest of a minutes silence a few years back then start giving it their IRA shite outside during the minutes silence?

scum is scum, as others say let them embarrass themselves 

what annoys me more is the idiots who can't wait till after the minutes silence to call them scum and start shouting back at them and playing into their hands and disrupting the silence themselves. Every single one of the taigs who disrupt the silence know that they are piece of shit for doing so but theyre that low that they do it anyway and idiot bears shouting back is exactly what they want

fuck them. respect the minutes silence. Then let them know what pond scum they are. Let them embarrass themselves and act like fucking animals just lets the world see what they really are

10 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

I don't doubt it would have been worse if they had the whole of the Broomloan, but all I really heard was them doing was coughing like wee immature arseholes. 

I, and pretty much everyone around me, was more pissed off with the couple of cunts in our own support that couldn't pay their respect untill the whistle was blown, and felt the need to make more noise during it. 

Correct ,we have some real  fuckin zoomers in our support as well

12 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Constructive thoughts?

Changing tradition just because they cannot behave themselves, naw.

We need our own support to shut the feck up during it never mind those lowlife cunts.

I wonder if they would respect the minutes silence if it was stated before it started that it was also in remembrance of Phil O'Donnell? I'm not sure they would but if we are looking for solutions to their ridiculous behaviour it probably has more chance of working than locking them out where they could still be heard, etc. (He died on Dec 29th.)

32 minutes ago, burnbank bear said:

It was the two clowns in the Copland road that annoyed me .. why the fuck would you shout back at them I’ll never know 

Hope you told them to hang their head after.  

45 minutes ago, SJGF5 said:

I wonder if they would respect the minutes silence if it was stated before it started that it was also in remembrance of Phil O'Donnell? I'm not sure they would but if we are looking for solutions to their ridiculous behaviour it probably has more chance of working than locking them out where they could still be heard, etc. (He died on Dec 29th.)

Interesting slant...

Shouldn't have to compromise on respect though in my personal opinion.  

I'm not really in favour of covering up how filthy they are. I understand the OP's point but I don't like this trend in society at the moment of changing what we do and traditions to accommodate people who can't behave. 

It has always been done that way. If they choose not to observe it, it ought to be clear for all to see and hear. No muting of microphones. No moving the times.

4 hours ago, tam57 said:

Its really simple, every Rangers fan in Ibrox keep quiet for the minute and let the scum do what they want, we will look respectful they will look like scum.

Spot on mate,It's that simple, they are reptiles, they will always break any silence where Rangers are concerned, once you break the silence to respond, youve dropped into the gutter with those bastards.  

15 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Constructive thoughts?

Or we could just kick their cunts in 

IMG_0679.JPG