No further punishment for Morelos

eskbankloyal

Surely if our league is to improve then skilful players like brown,ralston and Christie should be protected from the type of thuggery witnessed at Ibrox. I now fear brown will decide to go to Australia and that will be an irreplaceable loss to fans everywhere and this forum in particular.🤥

3 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Perhaps someone can confirm, like the fine poster, Paisley blue loyal, I thought that kerrydale meltdown, was bears taking the pish out their forum, and not actual quotes from the reptiles themselves? 

Sadly I can neither deny nor confirm, It's a secret but thanks for the compliment 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Sadly I can neither deny nor confirm, It's a secret but thanks for the compliment 😂😂

Probably the best thing is not to look at anything kerrydale, stick to RM, and the loonies on here,:lol: as for the compliment, well deserved👍🇬🇧

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

They were 3  fuck all incidents that added up to fuck all, that should never been anywhere near a hearing, after taking no action on Porteous (sp) for halfing Coulibaly  they could come to no other conclusion.

I saw the boot in the baws live but caught the other two 'incidents' on Sportscene.  The level of disgust and hype kicked up by the unwashed and their media hordes had me fearing the worst.  Surprise surprise they were all soft as shite and nowhere near the thuggery we see dished out week on week in the SPFL.  

The amount of wailing and wrist slitting witnessed after just one defeat of them is absolutely glorious and is a sign of things to come.  Just imagine if we stop 10 IAR, dhims will explode.  Expect riots, marches and letters to Wee Nic.

Had the misfortune of overhearing the Radio Scotland news bulletin there: "No further action was possible" was the cry.  Obviously decided themselves that three red cards should have been the outcome.

It never fails to astound me that their agenda isn't even hidden.  Liewell and his hordes have their cancerous tentacles all over the Scottish media and they'll be trying every trick in the book as we enter the final throes of the season.

Hold fast!