No further punishment for Morelos

eskbankloyal

15 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Chris Sutton has slammed the SFA decision to not punish Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos retrospectively from the Old Firm clash against celtic at Ibrox.

In his column in the Daily Record he says that it’s a “stitch up to stop celtic” and that it looks like they “want Rangers to win the league”.

“Make no mistake, the referee and the SFA, have done the Ibrox club a massive favour by letting Alfredo Morelos off the hook,” Sutton said.

“They’ve also made Scottish football look like a stitch up.

“A friend of mine called on Thursday afternoon after the decision was announced and said, ‘I know there are all these conspiracies in Scottish football, but letting Morelos off just makes it looks like the SFA want Rangers to win the league’.

“I had no answer to him. What could I say? That’s exactly what it looks like.

“It would have been a travesty if celtic got anything from the game last week. But it’s a bigger travesty Morelos has managed to get off scot free.”

Sutton is beelin :lol:

Well Sutton has previous for these type of accusations. Always cheated. Never defeated.

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Exactly - it will be 'St Mirren lied down' or something similar come the end of the season :lol:

The amount of people who have totally lost their shit after one game is absolutely mental! All perspective completely gone.

We should get Jimmy Calderwood to unfurl the 55th flag next season.

25 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Chris Sutton has slammed the SFA decision to not punish Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos retrospectively from the Old Firm clash against celtic at Ibrox.

In his column in the Daily Record he says that it’s a “stitch up to stop celtic” and that it looks like they “want Rangers to win the league”.

“Make no mistake, the referee and the SFA, have done the Ibrox club a massive favour by letting Alfredo Morelos off the hook,” Sutton said.

“A friend of mine called on Thursday afternoon after the decision was announced and said, ‘I know there are all these conspiracies in Scottish football, but letting Morelos off just makes it looks like the SFA want Rangers to win the league’.

“It would have been a travesty if celtic got anything from the game last week. But it’s a bigger travesty Morelos has managed to get off scot free.”

Fucking hell.

Dont be surprised if there’s another ref strike soon. Pressure the tarriers are putting on them is a joke.

Dermott Gallagher is no friend of Rangers but said NO red cards , Christie and Ralston both guilty of simulation,no physios involved for any of the incidents. If tims had been leading Ralston would still be rolling around but was a quick heeler when a goal down.

2 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Who’s yer friend that called you on Thursday afternoon Chris? You’re a lying cunt. You have no friends. 

2 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The amount of people who have totally lost their shit after one game is absolutely mental! All perspective completely gone.

We should get Jimmy Calderwood to unfurl the 55th flag next season.

:lol:   Imagine the meltdown, sutton doing commentary as well.   :mutley: