No further punishment for Morelos

eskbankloyal

2 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The amount of people who have totally lost their shit after one game is absolutely mental! All perspective completely gone.

We should get Jimmy Calderwood to unfurl the 55th flag next season.

It's already been confirmed that John Beaton is doing it. 

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Hahahahahahaha this is outstanding 😂😂😂

Screenshot_2019-01-04-10-22-47.jpg

I just hope Defoe signs before he sees this, it could be a game changer in his decision, a mean if signing for Rangers makes Tommy the taxi wank think he’s a cunt, well  that’s too much for any man to take

liverpool gangsters 😂 can picture the cunts in lock stock, you get the deeds, no you get the fucking deeds in drive the car

Rogic did Bates in the 3-2 game. Sneaky leg left on him when he scored. Meant we had to put cardoso on who was utter gash. We barely said a word about it but it was a fucking sneaky one and he could well have meant it. Morelos wasnt causing any injuries it's just petty stuff. 

The cunts just don't get the jist that we love seeing them in pain and they would be better suited to taking it on the chin 

Whenever they get decisions the good old .Decisions even themselves out .

Well if that's true there's a lot more coming out way ya rat catching bastards 

4 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Chris Sutton has slammed the SFA decision to not punish Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos retrospectively from the Old Firm clash against celtic at Ibrox.

In his column in the Daily Record he says that it’s a “stitch up to stop celtic” and that it looks like they “want Rangers to win the league”.

“Make no mistake, the referee and the SFA, have done the Ibrox club a massive favour by letting Alfredo Morelos off the hook,” Sutton said.

“They’ve also made Scottish football look like a stitch up.

“A friend of mine called on Thursday afternoon after the decision was announced and said, ‘I know there are all these conspiracies in Scottish football, but letting Morelos off just makes it looks like the SFA want Rangers to win the league’.

“I had no answer to him. What could I say? That’s exactly what it looks like.

“It would have been a travesty if celtic got anything from the game last week. But it’s a bigger travesty Morelos has managed to get off scot free.”

Sutton is beelin :lol:

Here Chris, what about the barge to the ground by Alston on Morelos, or the fly kick by Christie on Morelos, or the straight legger on Goldson by Brown?   All equally offences and perhaps even more so than the Morelos "incidents".  What about them?  Just for balance like?   Yet none of them were deemed worthy of citation?  I'd like to hear your reasons as to why not?   Perhaps it really indicates the true bias when you look at the stats and find Rangers are cited more than any other club and substantially more than celtic.  He's a pus-filled stain on scottish society.

That's good,the SFA are handing Rangers the title,just like they/SPFL did for Cellik when they sent us down.Our players can have an easy 2nd part of the season and stroll every game 'cause we've already won the league??? F**king tarrier loving b'tard,needs dragged kicking and screaming into the real world or booted out of the mhedia but he's not on his own wi that mentality.

19 hours ago, Dickie said:

Surely if our league is to improve then skilful players like brown,ralston and Christie should be protected from the type of thuggery witnessed at Ibrox. I now fear brown will decide to go to Australia and that will be an irreplaceable loss to fans everywhere and this forum in particular.🤥

Damn, I never thought of that, oh well if he does go to Australia good luck to him, he's gonna need it with all the poisonous shit that lives down there.

Are any of you aware that Australia doesn't exist though? It's apparently a huge hoax https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm%3Fc_id%3D2%26objectid%3D12043583&ved=2ahUKEwjwsuzLjtTfAhXq2eAKHQ70AbIQFjAHegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2ofvA31uw__ogKYGFIJ0vK

40 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Here Chris, what about the barge to the ground by Alston on Morelos, or the fly kick by Christie on Morelos, or the straight legger on Goldson by Brown?   All equally offences and perhaps even more so than the Morelos "incidents".  What about them?  Just for balance like?   Yet none of them were deemed worthy of citation?  I'd like to hear your reasons as to why not?   Perhaps it really indicates the true bias when you look at the stats and find Rangers are cited more than any other club and substantially more than celtic.  He's a pus-filled stain on scottish society.

Don't be daft mate he wouldn't have seen any of those through his green tinted glasses. 

What this shows to me is Sutton and the rest of the taigs are worried big time. Getting the excuses in early. Imagine the meltdown if we do 55 this season. 

7 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Don't be daft mate he wouldn't have seen any of those through his green tinted glasses. 

What this shows to me is Sutton and the rest of the taigs are worried big time. Getting the excuses in early. Imagine the meltdown if we do 55 this season. 

Please let us get 55 this year, if there any justice in the Universe let us get 55.