By fuck the 2013-14 squad was grim

beararse

39 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

:megaanguish:

Mon tae fuck mate.

Sorry pal I’ve failed at life, now this. :justno:

It’s these young bucko’s on here with their millennial pish talk, they just drag me in. 

Tbh writing ‘ the worst Rangers team and football on display I have, or we will ever have to watch years’ doesn’t have the same ring to it.

28 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

We bought so much fucking crap, it was like burning money - we had a clean slate and money in the bank only for it to be wasted on the likes of Kevin Kyle who is now a fucking trawlerman I believe. 

We looked like a money laundering operation at times the ridiculous money we spent on absolute diddies.

What a clusterfuck those lower league years were, I had some of the best a way days ill ever have supporting us but I'm glad it's over

Remember Andy Robertson playing against us for Queens Park and everyone around me saying we should go for him but Ally decided Stevie Smith was the future once again. Do not know if Robertson would have come to us but as an amatuer out of contract we could not lose if we had bothered to approach him.

And signing Kevin Kyle should have been a sackable offence.

25 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Sorry pal I’ve failed at life, now this. :justno:

It’s these young bucko’s on here with their millennial pish talk, they just drag me in. 

Tbh writing ‘ the worst Rangers team and football on display I have, or we will ever have to watch years’ doesn’t have the same ring to it.

Should just blank it out mate, that's what I have tried to do.

I'll refresh my memory again when we get 55 and can look back with utter contempt at the horrible bastards in this country who tried to kill our club.

No Surrender indeed.

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

We bought so much fucking crap, it was like burning money - we had a clean slate and money in the bank only for it to be wasted on the likes of Kevin Kyle who is now a fucking trawlerman I believe. 

They were offered stupidly high wages to for reasons unknown.

13 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

Big Sebastian Faure was my Capitan for 12 years in FM. 

I'm real life I think he now sells baguettes from bike. 

I've genuinely wondered what the hell happened to him. Can't find anywhere online to say what he is actually doing with his life now

7 hours ago, docspiderman said:

Remember Andy Robertson playing against us for Queens Park and everyone around me saying we should go for him but Ally decided Stevie Smith was the future once again. Do not know if Robertson would have come to us but as an amatuer out of contract we could not lose if we had bothered to approach him.

And signing Kevin Kyle should have been a sackable offence.

Not the Andy Robertson pish again please

The first season in the championship was a heart breaker,all lingering doubt that ally couldn't cut it were blown away and getting fuckin by the Edinburgh carriers was sore as fuck.. fuckin skelped aff Motherwell in the play off

Best thing about that year was mohsni bootin fuck out that cunt at the end