REACTION | Steven Gerrard | Rangers 3-2 HJK Helsinki

Vision

The comments in here are even more mental than the match thread haha. 

Ex- tough tackling old school British midfielder is a bit annoyed at  on of his players slightly over-reacting to a sore challenge.

He’s been out injured as well so probably just annoyed he got a sore one in a friendly incase it led to an injury again.  

The OTT reactions to the most minuscule things is amazing on here. 

44 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

We're going to come out flying on Wednesday. Fucking flying

Hope you're right. Didn't see the game today, but watched the Hearts v Livingston game today and both teams looked miles off the pace. Just hope you're right and our players aren't in the same mode as both those teams were. They looked miles off the pace, worse than preseason pace. 

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Hope you're right. Didn't see the game today, but watched the Hearts v Livingston game today and both teams looked miles off the pace. Just hope you're right and our players aren't in the same mode as both those teams were. They looked miles off the pace, worse than preseason pace. 

We where similar. 2 days of light training the gaffer says tells my the energy levels will be big midweek. I'm going to bet us to score early I think. 

13 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

We where similar. 2 days of light training the gaffer says tells my the energy levels will be big midweek. I'm going to bet us to score early I think. 

They will need to be or we will lose. We need to be at our best to beat them. Steve Clarke was who I wanted as manager at the end of last season. Wonder if Jones will play... 

7 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

They will need to be or we will lose. We need to be at our best to beat them. Steve Clarke was who I wanted as manager at the end of last season. Wonder if Jones will play... 

That's a very good point. Surely in the back of your mind you'd be thinking, a want a shot at champions league next year I'm going to have a mare haha

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That's a very good point. Surely in the back of your mind you'd be thinking, a want a shot at champions league next year I'm going to have a mare haha

Lol. Can't see him playing to be honest. Just hope this doesn't mean we're not getting Kent next year. Would be good if we had Kent in the middle and Jones on the left. Or what would be good is a much better wing back than Tav, Jones on the right, Candeias on the left, the wing back to provide the width and Candeias, Kent and Jones pushing forward to help Morelos and two solid CM's and two solid Centre backs. If we get Kent we only need to get two players and we're sorted.