Club Statement

OceanRain

6 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

We need to get our own house in order first and stop the silly stuff that brings the negative propaganda that our enemies will use against us 

Yes mate. Things like the Famine song, BJK, even the fucking bouncy get deemed sectarian with our Board buckling whilst every single week we get called orange / H** bastards. As did Boyd, unchallenged in Scotland.

But the moment our fans sing one solitary word that's wrong there's a tsunami of criticism and condemnation.

I'm NOT saying singing cheer up is right. But there's other ways of dealing with it than placing the spotlight on ourselves almost inviting attention and criticism by those who look to be offended by everything we do per the examples I provided above.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Why the need to do so?

Take out the fenian word in what amounts to all of two songs, we are perfectly legal.

The embarassment is that they talk about minorities engagng in so called offensive singng, when the reality is, just about the whole fucking stadium is giving TBB loud and proub, which makes their statement an absolute nonsense.

The club want to talk about sectarianism, then come talk to the support and start addressing the big issues in demonising our club and dehumanising our support, all of which they should be protecting, but currently the spineless cunts are runnng away from it and leaving us to take it up the arse.

If they want us to drop the Orange song sheet, then at least have the coheenies to come and say it, but heh they won't be wanting to lose out on that blue pound.

Cunts.

Up to our knees in fenian H*** works for me and I just wish the UB and others would take the lead and start singing it 

6 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

The club has to do this to make it look like their doing something tbh

What the club has to do, is grow a set and tackle the issue head on with our haters, otherwise the demonisation continues no matter what we sing or even STFU.

Spineless bastards.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

So we can sing nothing and everyone else can sing whatever they want? That's not parity now is it?

It's not, but someone needs to lead the charge. I see the club getting it's own house in order before going on the attack.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

It's not, but someone needs to lead the charge. I see the club getting it's own house in order before going on the attack.

SH I have always liked you and I disagree very rarely but in this case I most certainly do.

We have already bent over backwards for our catholic critics, sorry football authorities and do they accept it? No they demand even more, it is Brexit in football terms, you can never give up enough ground to stop these people, they will want everything!

Hell even us singing IRA song won't be enough for them as they are rhabid, a rhabid dog needs to be shot, think of old yellah.

Just now, Malvern said:

SH I have always liked you and I disagree very rarely but in this case I most certainly do.

We have already bent over backwards for our catholic critics, sorry football authorities and do they accept it? No they demand even more, it is Brexit in football terms, you can never give up enough ground to stop these people, they will want everything!

Hell even us singing IRA song won't be enough for them as they are rhabid, a rhabid dog needs to be shot, think of old yellah.

I get your point now that you compare it to Brexit. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Ok, now tell us all what getting our house in order looks like?

Start with the silly stuff, which no doubt includes the Stevie Clarke fenian bastard deal and I would go alng with you on and removing fenian from TBB, but then what?

I Never mentioned TBB 🤔

9 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

my avatar reflect my own personal beliefs 

I don't scream abuse at Catholics to prove how staunch I am 

Who the fuck is talking about screeming abuse at taigs?

If your avatar does reflect your own beliefs, then you should be aware that no matter wtf we sing will stop the hate fest against us and that you should be demanding that the club tackle the big picture issue head on and not to deflect to some down the fucking food chain songs ffs, which misses the point entirely.

Now I have already stated the sum total of our so called offensive singing essentially amounts to all of two songs and we should drop the fenian word, so I ask you a simple question, do you wish us to drop our Orange song sheet?

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Why the need to do so?

Take out the fenian word in what amounts to all of two songs, we are perfectly legal.

The embarassment is that they talk about minorities engagng in so called offensive singng, when the reality is, just about the whole fucking stadium is giving TBB loud and proub, which makes their statement an absolute nonsense.

The club want to talk about sectarianism, then come talk to the support and start addressing the big issues in demonising our club and dehumanising our support, all of which they should be protecting, but currently the spineless cunts are runnng away from it and leaving us to take it up the arse.

If they want us to drop the Orange song sheet, then at least have the coheenies to come and say it, but heh they won't be wanting to lose out on that blue pound.

Cunts.

I don’t know if your keyboard is playing up or if you have been on the sauce but I can’t pick much fault with any of that outside of spelling.

The club look like they want to appear to be doing something to please the media/politicians while not really changing anything from inside ibrox other than dishing out wank statements.

As many others have pointed out before, the traffic on the sectarianism issues all seem to be for the most part heading in one direction unfortunately, and the club seem quite content to throw elements of our support under the bus to carry some kudos with those who are pointing the fingers.

33 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Statement is basically asking supporters to help to protect the clubs brand/image. 

Maybe when they grow a set and tackle the demonisation of our club and it's support with our haters head on, then we mght listen.

Songs are a total deflection from what the real issue is.

Our board are spineless and if they keep this shite up, I will have to be going after Mr King (Dave to me) again!

:mutley: