Birmingham derby - fan attacks Grealish

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Wait to see the difference in response to Tavernier being attacked up here and Grealish down there.

It’ll be news down there for days. 

Can genuinely imagine Sportscene going with the Tav shouldn’t have pushed him back line. 

Tav fucking assauled him man for falling over the advertising hoarding. Two years ban for Tav is no enough.

1 hour ago, berkshirebear said:

Absolutely pathetic punching someone like that from behind. What a coward of a bloke.

Quite right too, I would have shot him from my seat, not wasting energy going down to throw some powder puff punch.

3 hours ago, Malvern said:

Hillsborough, nay chance (mind you if you didn't have the fucking fencing they had up from the stand to the pitch and a quick release opening) then it would just be like Ice hockey.

Still some cunt will complain they cannae see cause the rain is on the plastic..

Different grounds now mate, everyone has a seat so you don’t get the crush another from a terracing. 

6 hours ago, GOAT said:

What a player that John McGinn is btw thank fuck the tarriers never got him

He’s quality. Never understood when people used to try and say he was shite when he was up here. Read in one of the papers that Rodgers is going for him in the Summer again.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He’s quality. Never understood when people used to try and say he was shite when he was up here. Read in one of the papers that Rodgers is going for him in the Summer again.

He's abysmal for Scotland which is the only time I've seen him really.

Is he doing ok down there? He started off well but faded when i last read up on him.

4 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Is he doing ok down there? He started off well but faded when i last read up on him.

He’s looked good on the few occasions I’ve seen Villa on the TV but their fans always seem to be raving about him. I think it’s probably down to his work rate and tenacity more than his technical ability though. He’s never really struck me as a “creative” type.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

He’s looked good on the few occasions I’ve seen Villa on the TV but their fans always seem to be raving about him. I think it’s probably down to his work rate and tenacity more than his technical ability though. He’s never really struck me as a “creative” type.

Had a quick look on their forums. They do like him but think he is still quite raw. Some think he could step up to EPL eventually but some definitely just think he's a good championship midfielder.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Different grounds now mate, everyone has a seat so you don’t get the crush another from a terracing. 

Yeah I know CB, I was pointing out at Hillsborough they were cattle fenced with three sets of fencing per section.

13 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Yeah I know CB, I was pointing out at Hillsborough they were cattle fenced with three sets of fencing per section.

Agreed mate. 

But if things like this keep happening somebody with a bit of power is going to mention it and the ball will start rolling. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Agreed mate. 

But if things like this keep happening somebody with a bit of power is going to mention it and the ball will start rolling. 

I know, it should be Tuesday before we get fucked in the arse and cannot have players on the pitch as it provokes junky fans.

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

Agreed, gets totally found out in international games, mediocrity sides he has been up against as well (excluding Mexico and Peru) - not sure he will sustain his early impact at Hibs and Villa for his career. In fact, I reckon he will be back at Hibs on loan within 3 seasons.

6 hours ago, WilliamMunny said:

That's one of the wost comments I've read.  Fucking disgusting.  Fuck is wrong with some people.  

Alcohol, class A narcotics, poor education and free access to social media tends to be the problem with society thesedays. Actually, sounds like RM most days.