Candeias.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Shitebag pish comes out like clockwork whenever he has a bad patch, disappears when he doesn't. He's a limited player. That's why he's inconsistent, not because of any shitebag pish. 

He's in his worst period of form since he came. Really bad for 3 or 4 games. 

Shitebag status was consolidated when Toerney put one hard tackle in on him in the first OF last season and he didn’t want to be seen for the rest of the game

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Shitebag status was consolidated when Toerney put one hard tackle in on him in the first OF last season and he didn’t want to be seen for the rest of the game

Just pish that. Tierney just dominated him that game. Would have tackle or not.

Candeias is ordinary, but hiding or not getting in about folk's mince ain't one of his faults.

5 minutes ago, dee9 said:

You can normally tell within his first few touches Wether he's on his game or not. If he starts poor you would be aswell taking him off there and then.

6 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Davie Cooper was exactly the same, Cooper was on a different ability level from Candias but right from the ko you could tell if he was on it or not.

Lacks the quality and the mentality to be a gers player. I think he actually tries to avoid getting into a position where he'll be expected to deliver. Grezda had far better movement today. You can see he wants to get into that box. Need to give him a run of games.

1 hour ago, Rusty117 said:

Lacks the quality and the mentality to be a gers player. I think he actually tries to avoid getting into a position where he'll be expected to deliver. Grezda had far better movement today. You can see he wants to get into that box. Need to give him a run of games.

Thought Grezda did ok when he came on at least tried to make stuff happen.

1 of the few players I've ever seen who can't get a cross and a shot at goal past the first man on most occasions. Guy does try and has occasional moments where he is brilliant, we need a player who is consistent and has more than the occasional moment. 

Is a decent squad player at best and would suit a team on the level of Hibs or Aberdeen. 

On 12/03/2019 at 23:50, East Enclosure Row N said:

Game after game after game this season, Kent has been our best player by a country mile.

His ball control is superb. He never gives up, and rarely loses out in a 1 v 1 situation when he has the ball.

We are all hurting tonight - but Ryan Kent is a class above any other winger I have seen at Ibrox in years.

Wonderful to watch - as long as you don’t give a fuck about what happens after he’s finished with the ball...

I'm sure Gerrard said he's running on empty. Given that a large proportion of his game comes from his energy and willingness to close people down and make a nuisance of himself then you can imagine the way he runs about the pitch it could easily happen if he's not had much of a break in games. If he loses that energy then, I guess there would be a large proportion of what makes him a success removed from his performance.

I think it's quite strange this guy is always close to being the main focus when practically almost the whole team have been shite lately. He's been excellent for us in the past but now he needs punted after a drop in performance according to some? Weird. Perhaps because he's Pedro's only success... (because Morelos's signing was nothing to do with him) :whistle:

All I'm trying to say is maybe we should be a bit fairer to one of our better performers this year, there are people in the side that deserve it far more than Candeias. At least he bursts a gut for us and has produced many important assists at home and in europe as well as the odd important goal. He may blow hot and cold, but at least he can blow hot on occasion unlike so many others.

6 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

I'm sure Gerrard said he's running on empty. Given that a large proportion of his game comes from his energy and willingness to close people down and make a nuisance of himself then you can imagine the way he runs about the pitch it could easily happen if he's not had much of a break in games. If he loses that energy then, I guess there would be a large proportion of what makes him a success removed from his performance.

I think it's quite strange this guy is always close to being the main focus when practically almost the whole team have been shite lately. He's been excellent for us in the past but now he needs punted after a drop in performance according to some? Weird. Perhaps because he's Pedro's only success... (because Morelos's signing was nothing to do with him) :whistle:

All I'm trying to say is maybe we should be a bit fairer to one of our better performers this year, there are people in the side that deserve it far more than Candeias. At least he bursts a gut for us and has produced many important assists at home and in europe as well as the odd important goal. He may blow hot and cold, but at least he can blow hot on occasion unlike so many others.

He is fake who pulls the wool over the eyes of some of our support. The myth he works hard  is the biggest misconception going   He is lazy and spends most of the game hiding and making himself unavailable to accept a pass his crossing is dire in all honesty he should be nowhere near a Rangers jersey !