ST renewal

BeargerNo.1

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I have been in this afternoon and renewed my season ticket, not many in so a quick transaction.

The reason I am posting this is that I asked if the payment options were sorted yet, a couple of the guys who sit with me were wondering on Sunday and I thought maybe some on RM are also not sure. The girl said the 4 payment option (with the Club) was available, but the 10 payment option was still not up and running, which seems to be taking a long time to sort out.

PS I never received a letter or email to remind me that it was time to renew, is anyone else still waiting for that ?? 

No letter for me either mate, I wonder why the hold up sorting a finance company to service the 10 month option?

7 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

No letter for me either mate, I wonder why the hold up sorting a finance company to service the 10 month option?

I am glad they did not just single me out :happy:

The girl did not seem to know, but it must be a concern that this is taking so long because I am sure many use it.

Got the hospitality season ticket brochure through , the all important line at the bottom “opportunity to buy away tickets” in bold 👏🏻👏🏻, then you see the price of the season tickets , the old Livi away 4 times  in the CCCS away scheme again next season 😩😩😩😩

Really don't think I'm going to be able to renew unless they sort out a 10 month option. Struggling to justify the cost of the ticket, the shifts I've just started will mean I work something like 4 or 5 weekends out of 8 so will likely miss a lot of home games. 

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

The cynic in me thinks that the club won't give a toss about the Zebra customers who relied on the 10 month plan, plenty on the waiting list that will take the ST's if others can't. Hope i'm wrong but they seem to be dragging their heels on this.

Fucking better hurry up and sort it man, will still do the 4 month but would prefer the 10 month

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Probably mate, prefer not to use one though

I can understand that, but if you just used it for your season ticket and nothing else it could spread the cost, but you will know what is best for yourself. 👍

I really think the Club should be sorting this out ASAP anyway. 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fucking better hurry up and sort it man, will still do the 4 month but would prefer the 10 month

I just bit the bullet and did the 4 month mate, like yourself would have preferred the 10 month option. I didn’t want to wait on it materialising as I’m away on holiday in a couple of days and would have no doubt forgotten to renew full stop.

27 minutes ago, wully said:

If no 10 month option becomes available ill just pay it in the one go out the savings and pay that back in instalments.

She'd kick ma baws if I used the "Stash" to pay for it, that's for important things like trips away and "In case something breaks down" ☹️. She already thinks the fitbaw is a waste of money.