*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last season we would have lost that game when the got back to 1-1 that’s the positive from today the only one - the result!

using your get out of jail card in the first game of the season against a shite killie side isn’t the best sign

we need to wake up an realise the season has started for real now, we looked today as if we were treating that (the players I mean)  as a pre season game, slow buildup, far to much fannying about with the ball passing side ways or back, Its murder to watch and then the end product, that looks rusty as fuck 

Brilliant to keep going and push to get that winning goal and those 3 points. We would have lost or drew that game last season. BUT they should never have had the chance to equalise. We sat off them and let them come at us. Still lots of work to do to kill teams off but 3 points is 3 points at the end of the day.

Great to get 3 points but that was turgid dire pish , the manager has learned fuck all from last year. Waits till 77 mins to change things when any cunt could see it should have been done at half time. This mob got pumped out of europe by a pub team and after we scored we play negative defensive shite , it was a stick on they were going to score you could see it coming.

Goldson saved Gerrards arse big time today and if hes going to have us playing like that again this year we are winning fuck all..........

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Barisic and Tav were equally pish, but for me, Ojo was the worst player on the park. It's early days but he needs to do a lot more.

Ojo was absolutely shocking 😂😂 

I honestly struggle to think of a worst league debut than that. The guy did absolutely NOTHING the ENTIRE time he was on the pitch

6 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

You reckon? I thought he was poor, goal apart. Looks to me like he causes nervousness in our defence dithering with the ball. Poor distribution too. 

Yes a little today but CD is definitely not out main problems mate .No where near 

We have loads of other issues .And he get us the 3 points 

He just blessed himself after scoring mind 🤔

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

They weren’t as poor as the Connah’s Quay debacle would lead you to believe.

Perhaps.  Another way of looking at it is that CQ were in fact much better equipped, motivated and led to deal with Kilmarnock that we were today.     I say that as a nod towards CQ since I used to live near there when I worked at RAF Sealand.

Archived