*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes a little today but CD is definitely not out main problems mate .No where near 

We have loads of other issues .And he get us the 3 points 

He just blessed himself after scoring mind 🤔

:lol: See, another reason to scrutinise him.

I dunno, maybe I'm looking too much into it. We lose cheap goals....too many. Something just doesn't look/feel right with that defence and I wonder if he's the weak link? 

Agree about up top though.....we need another striker. Desperately! 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Ojo was absolutely shocking 😂😂 

I honestly struggle to think of a worst league debut than that. The guy did absolutely NOTHING the ENTIRE time he was on the pitch

Well he did lose the ball and make stupid fouls a lot, worse than a man down 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Davis motm 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thought Davis was ok tbh and certainly better than most.

Katic probably deserved it more though. He only made one notable mistake that i can think of when he misjudged the bounce of the ball and let their striker in behind.

Just now, BearInTheToon said:

Think he could’ve made changes earlier but you can’t blame him for how utterly pedestrian they were for most of the game. The players particularly need to have a fucking word with themselves. Too many were way of the pace.

He knows they do it , they done it loads of times last year and he still cant get it out of them. The guy is fuckin clueless , anybody can see we needed change at halftime.

1 minute ago, nik2402 said:

Thought Tavernier was poor today by his standards. 

But if you take a step back he’s set up the two goals. And it’s his run that leads to the corner. Stepped up again when we need him most.

Aye, but he was still shite.

We need to get some pressure on the authorities regarding Collum. Failed to give the free kick for the foul on Tav, and that led to the free kick from which they scored. Power stays on the park despite a booking followed by repeated fouls. Can't afford to have this incompetent in charge of our games. 

Archived