2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

What the fuck are the board meant to do? Their job is to look after the best interests of the club and that is what they are doing. It's UEFA's competition and they set the rules. You either toe the UEFA line and play European football or you don't and get us kicked into oblivion. A simple fucking choice.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

The second punishment is a stitch-up. It happened before we were found guilty of the first crime.. I'm sure they could find crimes when we played the Danes and  Progess if they wanted, to find reason to close the stadium but they didn't.  It is done with the sole intention to disrupt tomorrow's game. Nothing more. If we a guilty again, we deserve what comes our way but this second one blows!

If they found another charge, we would be kicked out of Europe most likely, not a stadium closure.

3 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

I wish people would stop asking this.

Why don’t you write down all the songs that the fans sing and then go through each one’s lyrics and have a think which ones you think would be unacceptable. It’s not hard mate. 

None should be unacceptable.

Just now, don logan said:

What the fuck are the board meant to do? Their job is to look after the best interests of the club and that is what they are doing. It's UEFA's competition and they set the rules. You either toe the UEFA line and play European football or you don't and get us kicked into oblivion. A simple fucking choice.

but the rules are not on a level playing field. And also no transpareny, too grey.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Pretty sure this was tried by a team before and they failed to convince UEFA to change their stance.

I don't see court as a valid option.  They will hold us to the rules we signed up to.  The interpretation of those rules will be up to the people in charge.

That sucks dog piss then.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If they found another charge, we would be kicked out of Europe most likely, not a stadium closure.

Well I guarantee it happened. The point is after the first charge, we should only be judged on tomorrow and going forward not anything in between.

5 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

I wish people would stop asking this.

Why don’t you write down all the songs that the fans sing and then go through each one’s lyrics and have a think which ones you think would be unacceptable. It’s not hard mate. 

No because I’m not the one greeting about it. 

1 hour ago, daniel prod-an said:

but we all know what not to do yet some won't stop its gonna end up costing us more than 3000 empty seats . Players don't wanna play in empty stadiums we have countless catholic players and our manager yet we want to roar FUCK THE POPE  for what reason there  is no need . I'm pissed off Rangers have refused tickets for our next away game 

Our manager is not catholic as far as I know. 

Just now, The Dude said:

skin colour, race, religion, ethnic origin, gender or sexual orientation,

How about my first sentence I said? You love to highlight everyones post to your own agenda. You are the worst poster on here and I've been here a fucking long time. 

Archived