Daily Record

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Bbc Scotland quoted as saying:

“Fernando Ricksen will be remembered by Rangers fans for his exploits on the field. Others will remember him for his off field antics and addictions"

Absolute cunts.

They are unable to show respect, even now.

Sad, sad individuals.

Blocked them on all social media now.  I gave them clicks when they had 'exclusives' and would read their excuse of a paper if someone brought it in to work but finished with it now.  I understand they want to take photos of Feyenoord ad that's fine... but don't target Mols and even if you do and didn't realise it don't fucking use it as clickbait.  Disgusting journalism.

20 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Al batter him for you no problem just pm me his name and address an it’s done, am gony do the prick when I find out who he is anyway 👍🏻 

Hes an internet dafty! just like his wee bitch pal that likes every one of his comments

the pussy will try an make a scene on here but I’m done arguing wae him he’s getting his cunt kicked in.

@LaudrupsPatrickBoots @ForeverAndEver

think he means you 2

4 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

“Fernando Ricksen will be remembered by Rangers fans for his exploits on the field. Others will remember him for his off field antics and addictions"

Absolute cunts.

he will be mostly remembered for his brave and dignified attitude after receiving such horrific news. Gaining respect from all over the game even catching the attention of Ronaldo and so on. Raising so much for charity while dealing with this bastard of a disease just as he was about to embark on a new life with a young family. 

Fuck the BBC and their agenda.

5 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Absolute cunts.

Genuinely shocked at BBC.

Nobody is perfect and Fernando was more perfect than most.

Surely our National Broadcaster could have girded their loins and kept it to platitudes.

I cant believe they would ever print a negative comment about an ex celtic player on the day they died.

28 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I would love to knock this rhat bastard out. 

Have that idiot on block now. No words can describe the nasty unsavoury thoughts I have for this man and the torture he should endure.  I know some aren't a fan of Gerrard Butler however remember Law Abiding Citizen and the man on the theatre table? Something along those lines would resemble it...

This is the result of our boards being soft as shite for years

Every cunty reporter in the country knows they can say whatever the fuck they like and never a peep from us

We reap what we sow,we CAN'T just expect absolute cunts to stop being cunts at a time like this,vermin the fuckin lot of them

9 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

https://www.ipso.co.uk/

Not saying it’ll work but if enough people do it it might just force them to apologise. 

I would like to think they broke this editor code. 

C235FD5F-06A2-4C14-95A1-7B75C3D453DC.jpeg

Thank you. @Perth_Campsie_Ger also brought this to our attention. 

Complaint Form here. 

Archived