****The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread****

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Gerrard is trying to get them to a higher level of mental toughness in looking for them to learn how to ride out mini-storms and shitty aggressive play by non-footballing hammer-thrower sides so that they develop more of what it takes to grind games like this out into wins.     That - apart from the team being in front so far - is the only positive thing I can find to say about the way this type of game goes this season.

The other thing is we're sure to get more chances as the game goes on.  Here's hoping we've got good enough players to finish them off. 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Shameful that he has dropped Katic last season , possibly costing us the league . Yes we know the reasons now

This season , what is the excuse this time . Fucking shameful from our manager IMO . No matter how good we played last Thursday

Katic should be number 1 pick in defence for us

I wouldnt be so confused if Helander was our european CB since he seems to do better in those games and Katic back for the league. But katic nowhere near the team despite both our CBs being absolutely atrocious in the league is baffling especially since Katic has been our best player this season 

One of the things that infuriates me about football is players not playing that exact ball Ojo should’ve played to Morelos there, if you don’t have the confidence/ability to play that pass you shouldn’t be playing top level football 

Archived