*****The Official Rangers V Hearts Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

Apart from Ojo everyone had a decent game today. Really good team performance without having to get out of second gear.

Don’t think McGregor had a save to make until 72 minutes.

Special shout out to Christophe Berra. If there’s anything that sums up the state of Scottish football in the last ten years it’s: ‘Christophe Berra, 41 caps for Scotland.’

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just back from the game. Didn't think we played at our best but a great result. Well done Gers 

Just in myself five minutes ago, too cold to try and post on the phone walking back to the car. :happy:

Delighted with the score and the three points, and also none of our players injured by these hammer throwers, they are a very dirty team IMO.

Now onto the :aberdeen:  and hopefully three more points. 

40 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Tavernier just cannot win. Its plain weird how some of our support love getting on his back.

It’s honestly depressing.

Davis made a slack pass early on, no moaning, same with Barisic, then Tav hit a cross that was blocked yards away and cunts starting greeting. 

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s honestly depressing.

Davis made a slack pass early on, no moaning, same with Barisic, then Tav hit a cross that was blocked yards away and cunts starting greeting. 

Some support will be raging when he does something good that I have no doubt  

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Some support will be raging when he does something good that I have no doubt  

If he lifts the League Cup above his head next Sunday, some will complain that he did not lift it at the correct angle. I obviously hope that those people are given their chance to moan come full time.

1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Tavernier just cannot win. Its plain weird how some of our support love getting on his back.

I'm not his biggest fan right, but I definitely think people go a bit wild whenever he makes a mistake seen as how every player in the team makes mistakes every once in a while.  

That being said, as our quality of singings has improved, Tav is definitely a tier below what we are capable of quality-wise.

Surprisingly quite a flat game for it to be 5-0. 

These late Sunday PM KO's kill any atmosphere, it's pish. 

Somewhat left with a slight hint of disappointment that we didn't get at least another 1 against them, because they are seriously shite. But glad to come out of that game without any injuries, 3 points and 5 goals. 

We definitely missed Ryan Jack's influence in the first quarter of the game, I think we just forgot how to tick over without him doing it. Until Davis took control of the game. 

Surely Greg Stewart has earned his place in the side up in Aberdeen. 

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Somewhat left with a slight hint of disappointment that we didn't get at least another 1 against them, because they are seriously shite. But glad to come out of that game without any injuries, 3 points and 5 goals. 

We definitely missed Ryan Jack's influence in the first quarter of the game, I think we just forgot how to tick over without him doing it. Until Davis took control of the game. 

Who gives way for Stewart? Ojo perhaps?

9 minutes ago, ben51 said:

5-0 and some people are never happy 😀

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Weird . I don't think we were at the top of our game today but 5-0 is a terrific result . 

Ill take the same next week . 

I thought we were brilliant considering we were playing after a very difficult away tie in Europe 

Another thing that made me happy .In many games before a few very difficult fixtures .The team could quite easily have taken feet of the gas .They never earning me 60bucks👌

27 minutes ago, Stunels said:

I'm not his biggest fan right, but I definitely think people go a bit wild whenever he makes a mistake seen as how every player in the team makes mistakes every once in a while.  

That being said, as our quality of singings has improved, Tav is definitely a tier below what we are capable of quality-wise.

Must be a RB out there you've identified that can do what he does, better than he does it and costs us less than 5 million.

I'll wait.

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I thought we were brilliant considering we were playing after a very difficult away tie in Europe 

Another thing that made me happy .In many games before a few very difficult fixtures .The team could quite easily have taken feet of the gas .They never earning me 60bucks👌

Not complaining mate . We generally struggle after a European game so it was a better result than I expected . You're right , we've got difficult games coming up where I'll take any win  . Hopefully you'll get a few more bucks along the road :lol: 

8 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Not complaining mate . We generally struggle after a European game so it was a better result than I expected . You're right , we've got difficult games coming up where I'll take any win  . Hopefully you'll get a few more bucks along the road :lol: 

Thank you mate .Appreciate that 

2 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Eh, what? 

Cant take a  corner,  cant beat a man, cant defend, gives the ball away 9 out 10 times. But aye hes class, about time people woke up, tab was great in the championship but since then he mostly been woeful. Found out if you ask me. His assists have been covering the cracks and his goal scoring which have mostly been penalties. Never a Rangers player never mind captain. 

4 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Cant take a  corner,  cant beat a man, cant defend, gives the ball away 9 out 10 times. But aye hes class, about time people woke up, tab was great in the championship but since then he mostly been woeful. Found out if you ask me. His assists have been covering the cracks and his goal scoring which have mostly been penalties. Never a Rangers player never mind captain. 

81E289F0-CB24-402C-BC74-97A5166311E1.jpeg

7 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

This isn't even worth replying to. 

I've really let myself down. 

Archived