Looks like we are waiting anxiously

RFC55

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

A maggot that just zones in on these types of threads . Sadly he has the mods wrapped round his finger .

Maybe they feel he stirs debate or something . Or maybe it's something else. He is not alone to be fair . Quite a few others who just love winding up the good bears on here .

Why would he need the mods wrapped round his finger? He doesn’t break the rules so is allowed to post, same as anyone. He’s also one of very few on here who isn’t anonymous, so can actually be verified as a Rangers fan.

You can’t expect the mods to ban him just cos you think he’s a prick.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, graeme_4 said:

Spend all the money they have, doesn’t mean they can throw the club under the bus and do whatever they like. 

No they cant , but I would take them every day of the week over a daft boot like that who doesn't attend and has said in the past that fans going to the games drunk deserve the jail 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why should I . You can read right . The last time I had spat with Dude . It got me a ban . So I have to keep what I really think of the prick to a minimum :p:

😂 Amazing.

I can read, haven't seen a single post in the thread wanting us banned.

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

No they cant , but I would take them every day of the week over a daft boot like that who doesn't attend and has said in the past that fans going to the games drunk deserve the jail 

Sure we all would, and 99% have and continue to sing what they sing - just need a bit of savy about when and where. 

Club has to come first. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Reading this thread . You would think some wanted us to get banned . It is that fucking sad

If that's your takeaway from this thread then I don't think you've actually read this thread.  I have not seen a single post even close to "wanting us banned"

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Do I really need to explain how picture libraries and relevancy to the audience work?

For example: I'm just finishing a story just now about Steven Gerrard naming four Hearts players who could cause us problems on Sunday. Rather than using pictures of the Hearts players I've used pictures of Gerrard because my audience is Rangers fans.

There's also the added thing of when people are scrolling on social media, apps, BBC website, they'll see the image and click the link because there's a Rangers element to the story. People in Scotland are far more likely to click a story with an image of Rangers fans than one of Feyenoord fans or one of Rotterdam or De Kuip that that they might not even be able to identify on first glance.

FFS ...... I think you really better ...... why the fuck would you use a picture of The Rangers support to highlight the fact that most of the people arrested were local Dutch Feyenoord arseholes  .... other than to insinuate that the majority arrested were Rangers fans  .... just how is that targeting your Rangers "audience"? .... malicious click bait is what it is ....  nothing to do with our support other than another attempt by the author to blacken our name by associating us with the worst. 

You then try and compare the above shite with writing an article of Gerrard's view on certain opposition players .... and use his picture ... DOH! .... to get the reader's attention to back up you're so called "expertise" on picture libraries and their "relevant"correct use .... aye right ye are then .... thanks for clearing that up.

With this kind of logic ...  is it any wonder most people do not trust the sports press to inform us of the time of the fucking  day .... never mind with factual coverage of what actually happens.

🇬🇧

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And I was being kind

You need a tinfoil hat if you think the dude is in any way "protected" on here.  He takes more abuse than almost any other member on here with the exception of maybe boab and bp9/

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Would it not just be better to wait and see is anything comes of any allegations before having a 22 page fucking meltdown. 

True, but reading between the lines I think that FARE will report us like Mr Ralston wants.

Even if just for flares, what kind of numpty releases them knowing we’ll get done for them.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Would it not just be better to wait and see is anything comes of any allegations before having a 22 page fucking meltdown. 

👏, Daily Record on FB banging on about it which is no surprise but let’s see what transpires here before jumping to conclusions... 

Archived