*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Meltdown is getting a bit much

It's a draw at Pittodrie, it's extremely disappointing but we've had a fantastic start to the season overall all things considered. There's 2 points in it and a long way to go.

Focus turns to Sunday. 

They 2 points could actually cause us the league , they are dropping fuck all against anyone but us .........

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did expect us to drop 4 points in this December run but fuck me I didn't expect two of them to be like that!

It was like somebody popped a balloon after they scored their first goal. I don't know what was worse letting them back in with the comical defencing, the lack of any ability to take the game back into control or the manager's complete lack of willingness to change?

From the 40th minute it was a complete fucking shit show but it has been coming especially away from home.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

:lol: First big test. Every fucking game we play away from home that isn't against relegation fodder is our "biggest game of the season".

We sure bottled it in Holland didn't we.

Geez peace.

It’s funny that you’re an absolute spastic. 

It’s absolutely our biggest game of the league season (read it again) and if you think otherwise your heads up your arse. 

Bottled it on Holland? Quite literally a totally different game with totally different circumstances but ok use that to suit your absolute paper argument 

2 minutes ago, dee9 said:

The problem we have now is this could now be too late to change the defence for Sunday.  Its been rotten for weeks but to change it with 4 days to go until the cup final In normal circumstances would be madness.

This should have been addressed weeks ago.

Oh Fuck know I just don't know what to think if im honest.

Horrible horrible night all round.

Agreed. Might get away with bringing in Katic for Helander but swapping Edmundson for Goldson at the same time would be a step too far.

Also pray to fuck that Barasic was just being rested.

If that clusterfuck tonight doesn't gee them up for Sunday then nothing will, iam just hoping that tonight's results gives them a right boot up the backside. 

If I was a player I would be fucking seething with myself, and bursting my absolute balls on Sunday for the cause.

Be Men or be mouses...... its up to youse.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Meltdown is getting a bit much

It's a draw at Pittodrie, it's extremely disappointing but we've had a fantastic start to the season overall all things considered. There's 2 points in it and a long way to go.

Focus turns to Sunday. 

It’s not the result itself it’s the manner of it.

Coasting to total implosion. We have harder games coming up now and that’s given no confidence whatsoever.

It’s a draw when 2-0 up against an Aberdeen side who are woeful, a team getting pumped 4-0 at the same ground after 45 minutes a few weeks back.

games like tonight are where leagues are won and lost, neither of us looked like dropping points and it’s going to be few and far between but we have thrown an easy 3 points away, the performance, the attitude was stinking. 

Just now, MARK92GERS said:

Think people are jumping the gun Sheep shaggers away is always a tough one there is always going to be ups & downs we are only 2 points adrift which is nothing early days yet we’ve been in good form this is a small set back but hopefully it raises questions regarding the CB pairing....

Not jumping the gun at loosing a 2 goal lead, the difference in play 1st and 2nd half is justified to be angry at. 

still earlyish days though and think there will be more surprises till the end of the season, one fuck up and we are back in.

The ones in here thinking this isnt a bad result need to get a fucking grip the game should've been out of sight. Pathetic defending from pathetic players, the same players that have cost us time and again. Need a massive ball booting before Sunday.

6 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Dropping points at the very start of this run of away games makes it almost impossible to be level with them by the time we play at new year.  We needed an almost flawless run of results but instead got this.

I think we've fucked it already

Having guys like Ojo hanging around will always have us at a disadvantage 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Flanagan maybe an old fashioned, average full back but people blaming him are so wrong. Goldson's worse game in a Rangers shirt and Kent at fault on the second goal.

Also, not making a sub until 75 min when clearly things were not working was strange. And the Ojo experiment needs binned. Defoe was raging on the bench. Sometimes Gerrard's subs are strange. As for bringing on Katic to win a Hail Mary - why not!

No, they're not.

Flanagan was absolutely shocking.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Flanagan maybe an old fashioned, average full back but people blaming him are so wrong. Goldson's worse game in a Rangers shirt and Kent at fault on the second goal.

Flanagan with no one around him or in the same post code scuffed the ball for the throw in that we conceded from 

So yes he was to blame 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

And John Beaton gave us everything  all night. Blaming him is ridiculous. Personally, I don't think it was a penalty. It was close.

Are you for real ?  The guy was fuckin shockin the whole match.

A sometimes wonder if folk actually watch the games on here......

Just now, KingKirk said:

Everyone would accept that mate. If we weren't in control the game 2-0up and easy then up step our defence

Absolutely pathetic

Does the fact our MF vanished for the second half of the first half not merit a mention? No trying to be funny here but you can drop the best CB's in the world into a game where their MF keeps giving the ball away cheaply in our own half and they'd eventually get mugged just like ours did.

When Arfield was subbed I suddenly remembered he was playing. Ryan Jack had his worst game by a country mile.

Archived