Alan Brazil and Cockney Rod called out By Rangers

doc holliday

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said it in another post tonight, there's two kinds of football fans, those who love the game and those who use it to boost their ego.

We all know which one Rod the sod is. 

Probably supported around 5 different teams before he found his spiritual home amongst the child abusing mhanks. 

5 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Even when you read the Brazil account of the story it still makes Stewart out to be an utter cunt. Why is the old bastard lying on the ground, pissed out his nut rubbing his belly, laughing and goading a youngster! Fucking wrong un!

My thoughts exactly.

7 hours ago, tannerall said:

That's quite shockingly juvenile and ignorant  behaviour from Stewart.No class whatsoever from someone who is apparently worldly wise and savvy and highly experienced interacting with people on lots of levels. 

Pissed as a newt before the game apparently, and wierd and embarrassing  attention seeking behaviour after it, he sure has found his own level in the cesspit of scum supporters. 

Had the mispleasure of meeting him after a cup final in the Wee Barrel in Paisley, he truly was an ignorant bastard yet ironically his brother was the complete opposite. 

Full credit to the club for ejecting the abuser straight away and releasing  a true statement almost immediately  after it was whitewashed on national radio.

The team Brazil and Stewart support could learn from this.

Hopefully Brazil and Stewart will sober up long enough to make a proper apology.

"Sir" Rod my arse, the guy has no class,or self respect as this incident and the cup draw clearly show. Should never be welcomed or entertained on a freebie at Ibrox again.

7 hours ago, tannerall said:

Said it in another post tonight, there's two kinds of football fans, those who love the game and those who use it to boost their ego.

We all know which one Rod the sod is. 

Probably supported around 5 different teams before he found his spiritual home amongst the child abusing mhanks. 

He wanted to pick a Scottish team cos of his dad. Fair enough, but his dad was a hibs supporter from leith. Rod started supporting celtic a bit, sort of, in the 70s, never mentioned it in the 80s or early 90s and got into it properly when they started winning under o neil. The old tit is a fraud pure and simple.

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Ally will do and say anything for the money 

8 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I really can't stand Mccoist, a fenian appeaser like no other. Barry Ferguson does come close though.

really pissed me off last night when he said "I thoroughly enjoyed the cup final. my team didn't win but" We played great but end of the day we still got beat, theres nothing to enjoy about it. 

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Involves directors they're all over it. Involves rank and file and we're either hung out to dry or worse hammered by the club.

Glad I was as sitting down when I read what had been said by someone from our board, if only they would call out wankers that need that kind of response rather than hide behind C1872. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s been said already but the speed the club jumped on this because it’s a directors son compared to the rank and file is a joke. 

It’s sickening tbh mate and you can bet your mortgage that if it was a rank and file supporter getting accused of that they would be sitting this morning looking at a club ban 

Archived