Sevco Chat.

CoplandRoad83

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

They really do believe tne crap tney spout, but I really have no issues with them living in their deluded world of procreating Virgins and flying spaghetti monsters.  What galls me more are cunts on our side pandering to them.

Having a couple of pints of wine and searching youtube for some cultural songs I came across a video of Bhoys vs bluenotes (or some ushite) debating the game, fucking cringeworthy and any Rangers supporter encouraging or participating with this filth needs either a boot in the baws or worse.  Ffs get a grip man, youd have no club to support if these fenian bastards had their way.

Prefer the old days when a debate usually ended in these cunts getting stitches.

All sitting having a wee chuckle, holding hands (and testicles) and singing kumbaya.... nope not for me.

Is that not  @The Dude pod cast thing he used to post on here mate? 🤣

52 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Look how he treats that woman one of his biggest fans, what a cunt

Probably making him aroused and a wee bit in the mood for a fiddle so worried about a tent in his robes

3 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Don't disagree with the rest of the post but i'll bet you that the media will not report it as 55 titles, it will be "Rangers win their 1st Premiership title since 2011."

There will be massive tv, radio and press discussions debating if it’s our first title or not 99% of the participants will be Tarriers the rest cunts like @Bluepeter9 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

There will be massive tv, radio and press discussions debating if it’s our first title or not 99% of the participants will be Tarriers the rest cunts like @Bluepeter9 

Love a good bit of pre-event paranoia . When we get 55 I’ll be celebrating whilst you’ll be looking to get offended. Have a 🥳 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

I can see that that's why we have a thread on the Bears Den on it.

Fair point, I can see the flaw in my logic. 

Guess what I am saying is if we dont react to them using the term then the term becomes irrelevant. 

4 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

They really do believe tne crap tney spout, but I really have no issues with them living in their deluded world of procreating Virgins and flying spaghetti monsters.  What galls me more are cunts on our side pandering to them.

Having a couple of pints of wine and searching youtube for some cultural songs I came across a video of Bhoys vs bluenotes (or some shite) debating the game, fucking cringeworthy and any Rangers supporter encouraging or participating with this filth needs either a boot in the baws or worse.  Ffs get a grip man, youd have no club to support if these fenian bastards had their way.

Prefer the old days when a debate usually ended in these cunts getting stitches.

All sitting having a wee chuckle, holding hands (and testicles) and singing kumbaya.... nope not for me.

Hope it ruined your new year 😘

Archived