*****Official good guys vs junkies thread*****

graeme_4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tav back and we were still a shambles. Second half was slightly better, but I would say more so after Hagi scored imo. 

I really hope seeing him score injects some much needed inspiration back to the players. There's still a serious job to do and it can't be left to the new guy to do this for them. 

We have put the players under a huge amount of pressure while the filth are probably feeling none, and I don’t think they are coping.

Every match we go behind this season becomes the match that will end our season. We feel it and I’m sure the players do.

Not sure what the solution is, other than to keep winning or for the filth to drop more points.

I always gave the refs the balance of doubt, they make mistakes like everyone BUT that was actually a shocking, biased display by him tonight.

The club have to call this out for what it was - leaving aside their tackles that went unchallenged, where the feck did 5 minutes extra time come from.

TLB created a referees strike, since then they’re terrified to be pro Rangers, anti tarrier.

We should be screaming for VAR, professional referees and foreign neutral refs for when we play the mhanks.

The positives - Hagi, Edmundson, Goldson ( can't remember the last bad game he had), Arfield & Barisic.

The negative - Davis & Kent

Glad Tav got 90 under his belt but he looked leggy towards the end. That game will do him the world of good.

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

Absolutely shocking 😞

If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't believe it it was that bad.

The only thing that surprised me was that Morelos didn't get booked for stupidly asking the ref to book one of their players even though it was deserved. 

5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

We have put the players under a huge amount of pressure while the filth are probably feeling none, and I don’t think they are coping.

Every match we go behind this season becomes the match that will end our season. We feel it and I’m sure the players do.

Not sure what the solution is, other than to keep winning or for the filth to drop more points.

That'll only change when we start winning things. The reason is doesn't affect the Orks is that they have a lot of players who have medals under their belts, albeit tainted

5 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Tav back and we were still a shambles. Second half was slightly better, but I would say more so after Hagi scored imo. 

I really hope seeing him score injects some much needed inspiration back to the players. There's still a serious job to do and it can't be left to the new guy to do this for them. 

A shambles ?  Away and don’t talk a lot of shite . 

2 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't believe it it was that bad.

The only thing that surprised me was that Morelos didn't get booked for stupidly asking the ref to book one of their players even though it was deserved. 

I was shocked he didn't get booked, you can bet your bottom dollar if it was Clancy he would have been.

Poor first half, much better second. 

Kent and Davis need dropped.

Id like to see Jones get some game time to see what he can do. 

Good to see Stewart back too. 

MOTM for Hagi was well deserved. Very positive player which is what we need right now.

Archived