Ianis Hagi

Robmc1

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I don’t know where he’s going or where he’s gonnae go,

I guess he’s got his reasons but I just don’t wanna know, 

Cause for 21 years I’ve been living next door to hagi...
Hagi? 

Ianis fuckin hagi.

i’ll accept a ban for this tbh

Belter, mate! :lol: 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, DinViesel said:

Folk ripping Kent in here to praise Hagi is mental, remember how elated we all were to finally sign him. Kent is a cracking player and to have him and Hagi playing together will be fucking delightful. 

Kent needs to step the fuck up. £7m and zero assists in the league is a disgrace for his position.

Hes ticky tacky like, aribo, Kamara and Defoe...

But hes a fighter with better attitude and willing to take the whack, hope aribo especially takes heed and grows a set.

Promising young Hagi, what can be said of his Da, truly world class growing up late 80s and early 90s he would have made world best xi imo 

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Hes ticky tacky like, aribo, Kamara and Defoe...

But hes a fighter with better attitude and willing to take the whack, hope aribo especially takes heed and grows a set.

Promising young Hagi, what can be said of his Da, truly world class growing up late 80s and early 90s he would have made world best xi imo 

Is this a poem mate? 

Class above anyone else on the pitch tonight.  Watched him closely during the first half,  ball doesn’t get far from his feet when he runs so difficult to tackle,  exploits the space on the edge of the box across the whole field.   Number 10 problems could be  solved.   

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I saw him play 90mins at the under21 euros and he was class 

Couldn’t believe we had the chance to get him in on a trial basis ,Thought to myself there must be something wrong with his attitude or mentality causing Gene to get shot of him so quickly on such a deal .

What Iv saw so far in a Rangers jersey has confused me no end .Maybe just maybe this brilliant talent has found somewhere where he can settle and really start his pro career ,he doesn’t hide ,he has ability by the barrel load ,we could have a new hero 

Said at the time na some cunts no telling us something if we're getting him on a loan with option to buy! He was unplayable at the championship last summer just such a naturally gifted football player. Seems like am shagging him haha just can't believe we got him. Could easily playing for most teams in epl outside top 6

6 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Kent needs to step the fuck up. £7m and zero assists in the league is a disgrace for his position.

Kents being played in a system that doesnt suit him imo

He either needs to be a winger or a lone number 10, with two number 10's he gets crowded out and cannot do his best work in isolating a man and taking him on

47 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Kents being played in a system that doesnt suit him imo

He either needs to be a winger or a lone number 10, with two number 10's he gets crowded out and cannot do his best work in isolating a man and taking him on

I think Hagi could be our #10 mate. He’s a balanced player and can operate either side.  Kent should be on the right imo. Just think he would be more of a threat from that side. 

9 hours ago, Supersonic said:

To be honest, good player though kent is he was never worth £7 million. That's not his fault but  it puts some added pressure on him. We wanted him and that was the price im afraid. I know its early but if we can really get Hagi for £5 mill then I would say he could well be worth the money.

Archived