Hagi

fin8577

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever happens with this boy and Rangers good luck to him! It’s so rare for the son of a legend to make it on his own and he seems like he has all the raw potential that his old man had! If we sign him I’ll be delighted but I can’t see us holding on to him for long! One thing he has going for him that most players don’t is he can play with either foot naturally and that’s something you can’t teach! He’s a born winner.

10 hours ago, beararse said:

Not to detract from the Hagi thread but that’s EXACTLY what impressed me when watching Kamara for the first 7-8 months.

Heres hoping Hagi doesn’t go from being exceptional  to looking like a donkey too!  

I see what your saying but while Kamara looked impressive, I don’t think he ever looked anywhere near the level Hagi looks.

If anything Hagi is too intelligent for this team, they don’t seem to see the little moves he makes to find space and are always waiting for him to play the pass rather than instinctively knowing where he’s going to play it and making the run.

10 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I see what your saying but while Kamara looked impressive, I don’t think he ever looked anywhere near the level Hagi looks.

If anything Hagi is too intelligent for this team, they don’t seem to see the little moves he makes to find space and are always waiting for him to play the pass rather than instinctively knowing where he’s going to play it and making the run.

This!

:tu:

45 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

It was Kamara’s ability in finding space I was referring to. Hagi is obviously much  more dynamic in general play.

4 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Outstanding logic here from @bigsasasfloopyhair, essentially saying that neither Rangers nor celtic have ever, or will ever, sign a good player.

Twisting me words eh. I never once said that. I said he is here for a reason. Plenty of good players have played here but very few as a direct star.

The last to my recollection would be Numan who could genuinely have gone anywhere he wanted.

Laudrup- lost his way and reignited himself here

Larsson- no great shakes before but found his place in Scotland 

GVB- a young talent but used us at a stepping stone 

Gazza- injury hit and wanted out of Italy. Came to us and found himself again.

I could keep going. 

5 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

This is the silly cunt who thought lafferty was a good idea, his opinions are generally a lot of fucking shite.

But he's excelled himself here.

Gerrard also thought Lafferty was a good idea. Does that also make his opinions a load of shite? 

12 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Gerrard also thought Lafferty was a good idea. Does that also make his opinions a load of shite? 

Doubt Gerrard knew who lafferty was. Was probably on a list long before he arrived , like a few others.

Only an idiot thought it was a good idea to bring that cunt back.

5 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

No I stand by the comment. If Hagi was as good as lots think he wouldn’t be in Scotland. It’s not  difficult to work that out.

That’s what you said. I then pointed out that the best defender in the world was playing in Scotland only a few years ago, at the same age as Hagi. I really don’t think I’ve twisted anything.

34 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Twisting me words eh. I never once said that. I said he is here for a reason. Plenty of good players have played here but very few as a direct star.

The last to my recollection would be Numan who could genuinely have gone anywhere he wanted.

Laudrup- lost his way and reignited himself here

Larsson- no great shakes before but found his place in Scotland 

GVB- a young talent but used us at a stepping stone 

Gazza- injury hit and wanted out of Italy. Came to us and found himself again.

I could keep going. 

Also, how exactly do you think the bit in bold backs up your point? Arteta would be another example. What do you think Hagi is, if not a young talent?

5 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

That’s what you said. I then pointed out that the best defender in the world was playing in Scotland only a few years ago, at the same age as Hagi. I really don’t think I’ve twisted anything.

Also, how exactly do you think the bit in bold backs up your point? Arteta would be another example. What do you think Hagi is, if not a young talent?

Gattuso

/argument 

13 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

He’s a young talent who had a huge move to Belgium and stalled.

GVB move to us was the next step and he excelled and went further, you could say the same of Arteta. 

If Hagi end up in the premiership or at barca comeback and tell me I’m wrong,

Archived