El Bufalo

RockwellGers

1 minute ago, hooooootchy said:

29 this season. 30 last. Aye these strikers are easy to come by. He bullies defences, leads the line himself, scored so many important goals. But got harshly booked n missed a couple chances so get rid, wonder if shankland or Cosgrove could win us the league

Got harshly booked n missed a couple of chances so get rid?  Who said that?  You're just making stuff up now.  Don't wonder if Shankland or Cosgrove would win us the league, we both know they wouldn't.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye alfies fucking terrible mate. 

Gee yersel a shake ffs

We've got different standards, that's cool.  You carry on with the Morelos cock sucking fest. I just think we could get better than him moving forward.  Thats all.

9 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

We've got different standards, that's cool.  You carry on with the Morelos cock sucking fest. I just think we could get better than him moving forward.  Thats all.

:lol:

Some of our support man honestly. You fire a 29 goal striker off if you want ta zoomer 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

Some of our support man honestly. You fire a 29 goal striker off if you want ta zoomer 

Not got a problem with people having high standards but some on here were angry as fuck after the game last night, if you canny even enjoy the moment then what's the point?

51 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Seems to be out on the wing a lot more just now and not always to be cutting in, that needs to stop.

Noticed that myself.

I think with Hagi in the team we need set up differently, with him the no.10, Alfie in front staying in the middle. Kembari to the left and Aribo right. More  of the one touch pass and move stuff and less of holding onto the ball and losing it. Kent and Aribo bad for it and need to release the ball quicker. I know Aribo scored from a great individual run, but more often than not he loses it. We need to be more of a cohesive init and have the ball do the work.

Braga were actually good at it breaking foward and should have buried us in the first half, but for some poor finishing.

Relying on Alfie to do too much. He's running himself ragged and affecting his composure in front of goal. We only need him to strike the ball once into the back of the net as part of a tight unit that can become telepathic with each other.

Likwise, we now have no link up in front of Tav and I know his crossing has went to shit, but we are now pretty unproductive from down the the right. Hagi is wasted wide right, so we need another to adapt and link up. Maybe that could be Aribo, I don't know if he has that mentality.

I know we won, but being dug shite for sixty minutes and putting up a thirty minute last gasp fight is not always going to work with the hammer throwers here, nor with those better than Braga. We got lucky with some magic at the end, but we should have been dead and buried in the first half. 

We can't always rely on individuals like Hagi as we did with Alfie, as the oppo just get wise to it and close you down, just like they target Alfie. Should be more of a team effort from a more cohesive unit, or we end up reverting to type and struggle.

Just my opinion. 

The amount of times he had the ball wider, when the camera panned out a bit, I saw 1 supporting Rangers player looking for a pass and at least 5 Braga players. We dont have enough support runners most of the time. No wonder he takes things on himself

Its not just his goals though. Look at the Aribo goal last night. Buff shows for a pass, realises he’s offside, comes back on then makes the run and the defender hesitated not knowing who to go for. That allowed Aribo to go round the other side of him and score.

2 big moments in the match and he would be King of the heap.
His ball across the box in the 3rd minute,Ryan connects and we're motoring.
Then a world class save from the keeper and Alfie is back amongst his goal tally.
He is one decent strike from business as usual.

The campaign against this boy is actually fuckin disgusting.
Hardly a week goes past without this kid being racially abused or having objects thrown at him.
Then he has the scabby authorities doing their best to disrupt his season by the shite he has to deal with,making it on/off and ends up with him losing form.

No fuckin wonder his head is elsewhere.
It must be hard to deal with an orchestrated hate fest.

Worked hard but looks pretty slow his finishing is way off now and still not wised up with the refs, we need a striker who is more clinical and doess not look to get himself carded like he did last night.

I thought this game would suit him but he looks well off it now. let the team down again knowing a yellow would nean he'd miss the next game.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It was the dissent mate, but it wasn’t a foul in the first place. 

Wasn’t it?

Not seen it on tv, but didn’t look an awful decision from the stand.

Irrespective if it was or not, I gather SG warned him beforehand about mouthing off - disappointing if so.

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Morelos has 29 goals this season I've yet to see one when the keeper "dives out the way" show me!

Fuck of back to kerryfail 

SHOW  me one goal  that oozes  pure class where he used is talent to score instead  of placing is shot 

every  shot he tried last night was exactly what i described.

Archived