*****Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Utter fucking dross Rangers. So many of our players need a massive boot up the arse. Katic, Kent and Alfredo were diabolical today. Gerrard has to fucking see by now that Kamberi and Stewart deserve a start.

No. Many of our players need fucking moved on, includng those who many in here fawn over. Start with Tav! Losers to a fucking man.

And if Gerrard doesn't know how to set up a winning team and formation he can fuck off as well.

1 minute ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Katic makes mistake. Next league game Edmundson comes in makes a mistake. Next league game Katic comes back in makes a mistake. And so on....

Same shite.

Another option is Helander when fit.

All too tippy tappy again today. System is not working, teams know how to play against us. Need more urgency and consider our options up top. Should be playing 2 strikers rather than trying to pass the ball through 10 men (we aren’t good enough to do it). 

Kamberi done well again when he came on. Will get a start on Weds and should get a run in the team if he performs well. Morelos needs go sit out a couple of games until his head is back in it. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

We are once again a shambles and no idea where we go to fix it but I now have serious concerns that Stevie is not that person.

Gutted again. :depressed:

Who do we think of bringing in mate? It will cost a bunch of dosh to get rid of him and his team. I think we stick with him. We need better players imo. 

Scunnered by this all-too predictable rubbish. Every time we take a lead it seems  you can put money on our defence fucking it to hell within minutes. Since the break every game seems a rinse and repeat of Morelos misses and defensive cockups.

Diabolical.

2 minutes ago, dee9 said:

That's up there with the worst defensive display I have ever seen from a Rangers side in my life.

Katic and Goldson were absolutely embarrassing.

Total and utter disgrace 

It kills me saying it but Gordon Dazeil of all people said Rangers would never challenge for the title with Katic and Goldson as centre backs. And he said it months ago. 

Just now, Trooblue said:

Katic rightly getting a lot of stick for his dreadful performance, but Goldson should not get off the hook. He was equally to blame for the defensive shambles that produced the corner from which they scored their second. 

Not dealing with that high ball leading to the corner was cuntish. 
Every week is a fucking disappointment. 
Hearts away next week ? We are fucked 

We are too fragile. Teams fancy it against us and that's the difference. 

A lot are unwilling to go for it against that lot because of the fear of losing, they are beaten before they even go out on the pitch. 

Against us, these teams fancy it before the match, during, even if they go behind. We've no fear factor whatsoever because we will always give up chances. 

I use to think Katic was a great young player but some of his errors are almost unforgivable. Why does he keep fucking slicing the ball up in the air?! 

Take the lead..looking dangerous and hungry. They were struggling to cope with the bodies we had up top. Makes negative subs and reverts to 433 again. Killed our flow. He needs sacked. The man doesnt get what is needed from a title winning gers team. You dont look to hold on vs st fucking Johnstone. You put boot to throat and press harder. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Not the way Alfie is playing just now we didn't. Actually hard to say who our best player is at the moment but it's definitely not Alfie.

Alfie is our best player mate. Even on a bad day he can turn something from nothing. 

We go 2 1 up and then we replace our two players who can give us something from. Nothing. 

2 1 waen touchers now. 

League over without a whimper 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Mate I don't mean in the 90 misn. I mean Alfie gets us something from nothing 

I get you now, he’s been majorly off the boil, that off the field pish has maybe affected him.

1 minute ago, Imodium said:

Another option is Helander when fit.

All too tippy tappy again today. System is not working, teams know how to play against us. Need more urgency and consider our options up top. Should be playing 2 strikers rather than trying to pass the ball through 10 men (we aren’t good enough to do it). 

Kamberi done well again when he came on. Will get a start on Weds and should get a run in the team if he performs well. Morelos needs go sit out a couple of games until his head is back in it. 

So the slowest footballer in the league, who can't header for shit and has a bigger turning circle than an ocean liner will save us?

Get help ffs!

Archived