895 members have voted

1. 1. Time to get rid?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, hammer93 said:

Are you proud of their performance....both are culpable....that's my point 

Of course not. They were shite. 

We set up against hearts last month and it didnt work. Your inexperienced under 18's manager then decides to set us up the same way again againsy the same team again with thr same results again. Which player do you blame for that?

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Keep the manager. 

I'd rather keep him than half our players.

Thr reaction after games like this to get rid of the manager is pathetic. Hystericsk nonsense from the usual crowd. 

The first mistake was appointing tav as captain. He is not a captain he is a pretty boy. Needs tought how to be a hard man we need guys that are fuckin animals which we have none of.

Just now, tm91 said:

Europe is great and everything, but I'd take getting knocked out the qualifiers by Shitteam FC from Shittown Shittania if it meant we won the league and cups. Unless we're going to win the fucking Europa League I couldn't care less at this point. Domestic is what matters and Gerrard has unequivocally failed. If he's the man of integrity he is said to be, he would offer his resignation. I'm sure some English team will still give him a pathway to his beloved Liverpool some time.

Couldnt give 2 fucks about europe , the league was what we were after and we blew it.

The guy should never be anywhere near the club next year.........

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

Getting hard to defend him when he puts out team selections like that. 

Throwing Ojo on for Arfield was baffling too.

Ojo is one of the most ineffective players I've ever seen play for us. 

Ojo is garbage and he aint cut out for it

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Keep the manager. 

The reaction after games like this to get rid of the manager is pathetic. Hysterical nonsense from the usual crowd. 

Two trophyless seasons and another treble handed to the filth.  Outfought and bullied by an utter shite hearts. Lamentable team selection and clueless tactics. And his stubbornness with pish like ojo and captain calamity is pitiful. If this was anyone but Gerrard he'd be sacked by tomorrow morning.  Ten in a row is a formality if we don't change. And quickly.

15 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Keep the manager. 

Thr reaction after games like this to get rid of the manager is pathetic. Hystericsk nonsense from the usual crowd. 

The manager is now sadly a big part of the problem.  We've been struggling for weeks, yet he picks the same players and the same formation!  He's not learning and every game is becoming the same depressing mess.  Everyone watching knows how we're going to play and how we are going to concede goals.  The only person who doesn't.... is the only one who matters.  If SG is watching these games play out and his only solution is more game time for Ojo, then he doesn't deserve to manage us!

6 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Agree with that. Another season with Gerrard cos who else comes in if he goes. 

Tav has been good enough to have established us as second best back in the SPL but that's never good enough. He needs shipped in the summer if we are to do 55 next season.

Tavernier isn’t good enough, Polster is a better player. Gerrard needs to show for what’s left of the season that he has the ability to be a manager and make the correct decisions. I’d have him out if he doesn’t.

Archived