graeme_4

Gerrard out?  

895 members have voted

1. 1. Time to get rid?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gazza27 said:

Think it was the case we looked good just before the new year and took the scum at the tattie dome and we've went to shite since then dramatically,it hasn't been good enough and a ain't taking the shine off after the night that was fucking superb.it needs to be the same in the league aswell 

I have been disappointed as well and can also point out faults and subs and players I do not agree with but it was never going to be an easy fix at us.

29 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

The doubters will be out again if we don’t dump Hearts.   Hope the players focus as much on Saturday as they did tonight.

This is the issue. We need to do it every game,not just the big european games.

On 24/02/2020 at 18:10, eejay the dj said:

I’m willing to bet it’s the biggest priority for SG and our club ,without admitting   it 

starting to think there’s huge win bonuses in Europa league compared to domestic and on nights like these it shows. Delighted to be in last 16 don’t get me wrong🇬🇧

I said not yet and a lot depended on last night. Getting us into the last 16 is huge. Now he has to push on. Domestically need to pump hearts at the weekend and claw back as many points as possible. Take 6 off the nappy rippers. 

Would happily see him stay another season. Again, I think a lot of blame lies with the players. Gerrard needs to improve or get rid of them. Will be interesting who he brings in.

If we keep improving then he should stay. Last 16 is a huge improvement. Now win some silverware. 

11 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fans at home need to help and not create the cesspit of negativity after 20 minutes if we're not 4 up.

Away fans tonight unbelievable.

You do realise the vast majority of those away fans last night will be home fans as well...

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Actually @BridgeIsBlue pre Gerrard was "negative" if you wanna use that term, I quoted him a while back saying he had changed from his usual standards and opinions.

I call it being honest and rightly critical of obvious short comings. Anybody who thinks there shouldn't be a negative reaction if we lose to Hearts or shouldnt have been recently are clueless.

Yes, but last night was a night to enjoy some now cannot even enjoy the wins everyone had already spoken about the poor results.

14 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fans at home need to help and not create the cesspit of negativity after 20 minutes if we're not 4 up.

Away fans tonight unbelievable.

I was thinking similar last week that the Ibrox atmosphere may be a problem ,But it’s our away form that’s hurting us most ,

It’s always been the way that the away fans back the team better and are far more vocal ,Can remember back to early 90s when I was going to every game we loved the away trips far more than the home games ,the bus journey to away games was like a stag night every 2 weeks ,Home games had the more reserved types that frowned upon the behaviour of the rest of us and took the edge off the trip 

15 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Gerrard got it spot on tonight. Every decision he made. 

Even bringing on Ojo :lol:

Being the underdog in Europe obviously suits us, needs to find a way of playing where we dominate the ball domestically again. 

Thought he was going to have a "Whittaker" moment with that late run and shot :lol:

Can we play Portuguese teams every week please :UK:

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Alsorts of people comparing Sunday’s game to a home game due to the moaning

Hardly a surprise. People have every right to moan  when the5yre being served up shite like that.

16 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

The gall it takes to make a thread like this. Gerrard is the best manager we've had since Walter Smith left. The results show that. 

Simmer down with the moral outrage.

It was something being put out there by a number of posters. Fuck all wrong with a poll on it. 

Given that since Walter we’ve had McCoist, McDowell, McCall, Warburton, Murty and Pedro it’s not that much of an achievement to be top of that managerial shit list. 

Archived