Gerrard out - RM poll?

graeme_4

Gerrard out?  

895 members have voted

1. 1. Time to get rid?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He refuses to set us up in a more offensive way.  He’s still sticking with a 4-3-3 domestically which opposition teams have figured out.  If he won’t learn, he’s got to go.  We have the players to go 4-2-3-1, or even 4-3-1-2, but he just won’t change it.

He needs to go. 

Churning out some party peice performances in Europe when you get embarrassed every other week against the dreggs we play is diabolical. 

He stays they get 10 and ever other trophy they are in Domestically. That's the reality 

Gerrard can bolt and he can take the likes of Morelos, Kent, and Tavernier with him. 

absolute dug shite. 

we need an experienced manager who knows what the fuck he is doing. the only reason Gerrard is still here is because of his name as a player. Well he's no fucking playing for us. 

Get him tae fuck.

Things have improved under him, however, that's 2 full years now and no silverware (unless we win the UEFA cup which isn't going to happen). Can we afford to give him on more season when we have to to stop 10 in a row at all costs. If we do bring in someone new it would be a big risk and there would be no time for them to find their feet. Decisions, decisions.

The only question remaining for me now is... will Gerard do the honourable thing and resign or will he need to be sacked.  He's lost the fans and even the players don't look like they want to play for him anymore.  I've backed him all the way but today was the final straw!

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

I like you as a poster mate, but I detest this.

The players get SLATED all the time, the matchday thread is full of them all getting it tight.

The manager is judged by results, he needs to go.

Im not one for sacking managers but he's actually making us a laughing stock

Archived