Gerrard out - RM poll?

graeme_4

Gerrard out?  

895 members have voted

1. 1. Time to get rid?

8 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Actually @BridgeIsBlue pre Gerrard was "negative" if you wanna use that term, I quoted him a while back saying he had changed from his usual standards and opinions.

I call it being honest and rightly critical of obvious short comings. Anybody who thinks there shouldn't be a negative reaction if we lose to Hearts or shouldnt have been recently are clueless.

Posted last week that the result at Ibrox didn't make up for what we've seen domestically since the break and I still stand by that even after last night. 

If we somehow make it to the quarter finals of the EL would that make up for throwing the league away in the space of 2 months? Not for me. 

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Posted last week that the result at Ibrox didn't make up for what we've seen domestically since the break and I still stand by that even after last night. 

If we somehow make it to the quarter finals of the EL would that make up for throwing the league away in the space of 2 months? Not for me. 

Don't think many if any tbh would consider a quarter final place would make up for throwing the league. I certainly don't.

6 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

The gall it takes to make a thread like this. Gerrard is the best manager we've had since Walter Smith left. The results show that. 

Do you go to the games an sit wae your back to the pitch??  

Im the first to go mental when we won but the revisionism going on here is bonkers.  Im not actively chasing the guy out but we have blown the league, theres no doubt about that.   

Moaning about cunts who only want the best for the club, aye the gall of people making a thread like this :), remember hindsight is 20/20 vision 

9 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Simmer down with the moral outrage.

It was something being put out there by a number of posters. Fuck all wrong with a poll on it. 

Given that since Walter we’ve had McCoist, McDowell, McCall, Warburton, Murty and Pedro it’s not that much of an achievement to be top of that managerial shit list. 

By a number of idiots, yes. It's a fucking pathetic idea. Gerrard is doing a very good job. 

3 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Do you go to the games an sit wae your back to the pitch??  

Im the first to go mental when we won but the revisionism going on here is bonkers.  Im not actively chasing the guy out but we have blown the league, theres no doubt about that.   

Moaning about cunts who only want the best for the club, aye the gall of people making a thread like this :), remember hindsight is 20/20 vision 

We are in the last 16 of Europa league. We had Sandaza play for us not that long ago. We are progressing. Get a reality check. Winning the league will require a stronger squad. 

I thought he needed even more time but nah, no silverware again this year. He's just not done enough to improve as a manager. We can spend all the money we have revamping the team again and again but he's unwilling to adapt his tactics to combat a different opposition. 

There's just no trust left that he's the man to turn things around and bring in some much needed silverware. Not that I can think of anyone else that could though at this point. 

He wont be put out because we can't afford it and the board will be happy enough with the money he's made the club from Europa. 

However, he should be gone due to immense domestic failure with zero improvement domestically in sight. 

2 seasons. Can't even make Hampden in the scottish in 2 attempts. 

Nowhere near winning the title.

Failed to win any silverware - which he made clear was his top priority after group qualification. 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Get yerself tae fuck attention seeking 

Yeah im choking for attention off randoms online. Fuck off loser. Rangers dont accept this kind of shite. Too many fans have let standards fall since 2012. Losers.

Archived