Leverkusen Pricing

eskbankloyal

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You can get final tickets cheaper, and it’s dearer than the away fans.

Poland is a cheap country so that doesn’t surprise me and the away fans price is limited by UEFA or I’m sure they would be the same. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a case of supply and demand.

If there is 50,000 inside Ibrox on the 12th March then they are not overpriced. 

If they fail to sell them all, which they wont, then they are overpriced. 

Economics 101

47 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You can get final tickets cheaper, and it’s dearer than the away fans.

You can only charge teams €45 which is about £39  The rules but nothing against home fans ticket pricing.  That's why we are more expensive.  

The club were always going to fill their boots with this one. Its a big big draw and from that point of view the occasion reflects the price. They know they'll sell it out and the receipts  from this one game will pay 2 of our bigger earners for a year. It is steep for a bloke with 2 kids though, Its just the way football is now.

30 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

You can only charge teams €45 which is about £39  The rules but nothing against home fans ticket pricing.  That's why we are more expensive.  

Aye Porto charged us 40 euro for a group tie 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

You can... but only the worst tickets. The others are €65, €90 & €130

They’ll be as good as my seat at Ibrox tbf. Behind the goal.

47 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I know, but we shouldn’t be charging fans more considering it’s yet another season of failure.

The price you pay for loyalty I suppose. We have far too good a support for the club not to cash in on it which is shite. A big factor will of course be the financial state of the club but considering there was no expectation to go this far they could have rewarded the support with a cheap ticket for this. 

Money will come out via the ccs as usual but do feel for those who might struggle to pay it.

10 minutes ago, bornabear said:

It's the price of progression in Europe League.

It may look steep, but if you were asked to pay c£50  for last 16 way back at the 1st qualifier, your answer would have been, yes please.

If they asked us when we had absolutely nothing left to play for and the league was finished, probably not.

Archived