Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I think now you see we aren’t ostracised as we once were.

13 clubs supporting us is massive considering 6 are on the SPFL board, 2 abstained and your likes of Dundee United, scum, Raith etc have a vested interest.

I’m not getting caught up in the spin. Over 30% of clubs not being happy is massive and will push for change. 

Their replacement won’t be chosen by Peter. 👍🏻

It'll do for starters, hopefully the club will come out fighting, keep those scummy bastards from sleeping for the foreseeable.

6 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I am warming to the concept of a breakaway league.

13 Yes voters plus either Brora or Kelty (gives them their playoff).

Europe may be a problem though. It would certainly give the other (No voting clubs) the fear.

That’s moonhowling mate 

41 minutes ago, billscott said:

i understand that. it has been a big part of my life for 60 odd years but we have to draw the line somewhere  i think the club has to take the lead here either do as you say or refuse any tickets  as i have said before the guys who like their day out in the bus and a piss up can go to the away town and watch the game in the local rsc  fuck giving any of these cunts money

We used to agree on so much Bill too

2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Didn't expect us to get enough votes as 32/42 is a lot. Only 1 thing for it now and it could get a load worse than guys losing their jobs everyone in Scottish knows something doesn't add up. 

Especially when you have a 6-1 vote head start as that board does.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I don't think our club should react straight away . Sound out the other clubs first 

Agree to an extent. However, even just the line of “we are exploring a number of options” would have done the world of good. 

Archived