Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

High court in London?  Sports direct stuff not in London?

WTF has that got to do with anything? First the contract could have been signed in Scotland and secondly it has been through court and is again as far as I am aware.

Why you're bringing this up in this thread is bizzare.

My simple implication was a fair tril by a Scottish fenian court is not going to happen, look at "handy rapey" Salmond.

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Sorry for butting in mate, but see this putting out stuff from an internet blogger is just pish IMO, yes he will be getting info from the board but no cunt will take notice of what he says apart from some Rangers fans. IF the board want to fight that statement then THEY need to say what he said.

I am really getting angry by our approach to standing our ground. Maybe I will be proved wrong later, just not holding my breath.

I disagree with this mate. The club cannot be seen to issue statements every five minutes. Instead, they have decided to give media access to bloggers to make those statements. Mainstream media will print and twist to suit their agenda. Whether the statement reaches the bigger audience by these bloggers is the issue.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I wonder if we are waiting for the result before we come out :bangbang:

I doubt it though, we have been made to look like mugs, can’t even put a proper resolution together, the haters will be jubilant 

It wouldn’t have mattered if the resolution put forward was spot on or not it was always going to be rubbished and tossed into the bin.The Tarriers have been busy from day one with help from the Tarriers they have placed in the governing body.Corrupt as fuck as we all know.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It would only work if all supporters agree to do it. 

That hasn't happened before. It was talked about repeatedly after 2012 but never followed through. 

I do not go to away games so could easily agree with it but as you say it will not happen, even for a season to put on some pressure on the bastards who will always side with the tarriers.

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

WTF has that got to do with anything? First the contract could have been signed in Scotland and secondly it has been through court and is again as far as I am aware.

Why you're bringing this up in this thread is bizzare.

My simple implication was a fair tril by a Scottish fenian court is not going to happen, look at "handy rapey" Salmond.

What you on about.

i mentioned our lawyers failures. You seemed to defend their failures blaming Fenian courts. I highlighted the bulk of their failings is London high court ya roaster.

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I'm no saying we'd do it. I know deep down we won't.

Ffs we still had 400 fans that went to Tannadice that time.

I've never been in the boycott camp before now. But this would be a game changer with teams in Scotland clamouring to award celtic a title they never won facilitated by the football's governing body.  I've always known there's little fairness and love towards Rangers, but this is different-level stuff. No sense of sporting fairness or integrity. 

That would be the final straw for me and I'd be vocal in saying how the fuck can you expect the cowards in our boardroom to fight the clubs when you won't do your bit either by funding these entities. 

That was the problem back in the day and is still prevalent today.The board are weak and so are the fans.
Until we have a strong progressive board leading the way and on message with the fans we will always be fractured on our response to anything.

Surely the loss of revenue from the remaining games we would now be able to make a claim against the SPFL for this decision? as they have made the decision.

Bt/Sky will be well within their right to only pay up 75% of this years money, if not less, further decreasing the money to pay out to teams.

6 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

What you on about.

i mentioned our lawyers failures. You seemed to defend their failures blaming Fenian courts. I highlighted the bulk of their failings is London high court ya roaster.

If it is Scottish law they are under then the case would have to be in Scotland. Can you no remember the Brexit extension or were you asleep?

I hope ~i am a butter cover Roaster thanks, they are lovely.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And still can't do any work as I'm furloughed. 

Sitting in the house and using a computer or mobile has fuck all to do with things, if you want to work from home you are advised to do so.

Avenue de Beaumont 2, 1012 Lausanne, Switzerland Is the address of the court of arbitration for sport

I think it’s now obvious where this corrupt organisation is aligned too and it’s time for Rangers to get their lawyers to begin proceedings against them.

17 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It would only work if all supporters agree to do it. 

That hasn't happened before. It was talked about repeatedly after 2012 but never followed through. 

It all supporters would agree to it so it’s a waste of time.  

Archived