Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

7 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

As I see it, providing evidence of criminality is the only  way you can get at the cabal now.  It's a members club with its own rules, and so long as they stick within their rules, and engage with their members over any quickfire rule changes then they're pretty much bulletproof.   We can bark at the moon about fairness, dodgy dealings and brown envelopes, but the bottom line is it's what the membership, by a large majority, have voted for; the cracks that were appearing have been smoothed over and those that were serious dissenters have pretty much been bought.  All that's left is us, Stranraer and Thistle.  One of us better have a loaded gun and evidence of criminality, otherwise, on this  occasion, the games a bogey.

And, before anyone points out "they've broken rules of the constitution", or "section blah de blah says they can't do that", it matters not a jot.  It would have to be the members that bring up the resolution and it would have to be supported by a number of others to get any traction....and that's not going to happen, they've all got their money and they've all got their promises.  Nobody cares.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

That sounds a lot like the old dignified silence which achieves nothing as the club usually stick to it then after enough time has passed until we get another kick in the balls and then it’s rinse and repeat.

We absolutely need to put a stop on the monies being released, if we can and a simple comm to reflect this regardless of any flack as we refute that by reverting back to ours and heart’s proposed resolution.

It’s not. I’m not saying stay silent. I’m saying let’s take time to ensure what we release has the maximum impact both in content and timing. 

3 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Exactly. 

This is going fucking nowhere. 

All this "Rangers are doing stuff behind the scenes" 

What exactly???!!! 

And even if they are, no-one is going to listen. We will just be laughed at and told to shut up and fuck off. 

It's fucked. 

This exactly!

Until we can turn it round on the park, even with the 1 hand tied behind our back, and win the league then this is the norm for us.

We can shout as loud as we want but there isnt a thing we can do about it.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Feels like you kinda love it though. Dunno why 🤷‍♂️

so you’d like us to play our hand without ensuring we had our legal team all over this and our ducks in a row?

let’s give our board the benefit of the doubt for a while eh. Save your anguish until we are ready. 

We've only had five years with this board, right? Our incursions with Ashley turned out well, right?

If we didn't have our legal team on it before we opened our very large gobs, then the board already need sacked.

As I said IF we had evidence then as we announced, then it remains valid now as it did then,  or was our legal team not involved and we jumped the gun, because that is how it looks now with our silence. 

Feels like I kinda live in your head rent free. Dunno why.

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So, from the beginning again, we raised the allegation, resquested Doncaster be suspended, claiming we had evidence. The SPFL called us out and pressed on very publicly in their ways. Basically telling us to go fuck ourselves.

If that evidence was valid then, it remains valid now if real, so why the fuck have we not pursued it or made it public. We picked our monent with this vote and failed, as even outing the so called irregularities more clubs went with it

We all want rid of the cabal who reside at both the SFA and the SPFL. Getting rid of Doncaster will make no difference to biased refereeing nor a bent CO at the SFA.

IF there is criminality involved we should have already been in touch with plod.

IMO we bluffed and they called it. We are now being rag dolled and ridiculed by all comers over this and now face sanction for our troubles.

We have not covered ourself in glory in any of this thus far. Ah buts are us.

Could they have been waiting for the conclusion and them signing off in this fucked up thing before going to the police?

That’s what I’m hoping for!

The bottom line is we've demanded an independent investigation and suspension of 2 key spfl personnel. Theyve responded with saying they'll internally investigate.

They wont back down so unless we're waiting for something, ie UEFA to recommend concluding leagues, then I'm not sure what more delaying by us will bring. Other clubs are being bought left right and centre so it's not going to be us getting others backing us.

Gut feelings to trust the Board but I'm struggling to see their strategy tbh.

14 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Where’s esquire8. I was getting quite confident reading his many comments. Now all I can see is that we have been kicked in the balls again. Or have we still to be patient.

Check FF or twitter you'll see the exact same stuff 

Just now, dougie76 said:

Passed caring to be honest, the game is fucked in Scotland, 

I'm trying to get there but keep letting out a rage roar like a wounded Bear for no reason. 

Grateful I've no Taigs living near me or I might be in trouble. Couldn't imagine keeping quiet watching one of them strolling past with a smug look on their dirty face. 

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pushing it to whom?

A resolution to the SPFL board calling for it?! Sorry Rangers fuck off. Then what do we do?

Knowing that we are sitting perilously close to being sanctioned at any time for what we have done thus far, with our allegations without any evidence and very publicły called out on it.

That’s the 64,000 dollar question as I don’t know the process. We obviously wouldn’t be going to the likes of McLennan but I’d imagine we’d be trying to garner interest from clubs behind the scenes to produce some sort of proposal of an independent enquiry.

I’m pissed off as much as the next person but I’ll be holding off getting the pitchforks out against the club for now as people need to try and see the bigger picture. 

8 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Hearts shat the bed? 

They were in as long as there was a prospect of them being ‘unfairly’ relegated.

Seem to have been promised reconstruction, with Budgie at the forefront, so their key objection has been overcome (in sales parlance).

Until reconstruction hits the buffers....

(Although, with plenty of time on their hands til football resumes, they may well put something together).

13 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Exactly. 

This is going fucking nowhere. 

All this "Rangers are doing stuff behind the scenes" 

What exactly???!!! 

And even if they are, no-one is going to listen. We will just be laughed at and told to shut up and fuck off. 

It's fucked. 

Fucking hell man! 😂😂😂😂😂

As we all know, taking over three stands in an away match twice a year (at least) and at increased prices,  is what probably keeps some, if not most , of the current SPFL clubs afloat.

It surprises you therefore that any  idea or concept of a restructure of the league that  may then limit the number of visits by bears to twice a year only would surely  have an impact on their final balance sheets. This should , in normal circumstances, be enough to blow any idea of a league reconstruction out of the window, but its whats going to happen and its this unknown entity that I cant get my head around. ( How is money going to be distributed or what has been promised?)

The clear message we have to get out to these cretins (especially Hearts)is that the  days of the blue pound keeping you afloat is well and truly over. I know there was a lot of discussion about this in 2012 but as usual we (Supporters) ended up travelling all over the country keeping clubs afloat.

Not an issue at the time with clubs in the lower leagues,  but fast forward 8 years and its imperative  that we get that clear message over to every club ( exclude ICT , Partick Thistle and Stranraer) that they will have 3 empty stands, so they better budget for that when they vote (as directed by Liewell and his cronies))

You reap what you sow....

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm trying to get there but keep letting out a rage roar like a wounded Bear for no reason. 

Grateful I've no Taigs living near me or I might be in trouble. Couldn't imagine keeping quiet watching one of them strolling past with a smug look on their dirty face. 

Couldn't give a fuck what they think mate, lm more disappointed we let it get to this stage, anyway lm off to enjoy my day. Hopefully one day we get our game back up here but think it's to late for that now.

Can’t see us going for an interdict. Thistle might, but I would imagine they have been given various assurances this week in the same way as hearts. 
The SPFL will have a QC briefed and ready to go if anyone seeks an interim interdict. Interim interdict is awarded on the balance of convenience. It’s an interim order that can be awarded at an early stage in the court process to preserve the status quo. If they were to lose it then the resolution is dead and they would have to come up with another way forward. It might well end Doncaster and co.

Seems to me that Thistle would have reasonable prospects of success. Hope they go for it.

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Wait reconstruction doesn't go ahead if 2 teams in the Premiership vote against it? No chance it goes ahead if that's the case

That's the point Dundee and hearts have basically sold there soul to the spfl for something that will not fucking happen

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I hope we get some sort of big announcement regarding coronavirus today so we can all watch @Blue Avenger split himself in two over two threads

Lockdown continuing. No brainer. We were late. Not much left to say on that. 

Much like this thread. The authorities will do WTF they want, when they want. You'd need to be Stevie Wonder not to notice it. 

Football, politics, two cheeks of the same erse. Corrupt to fuck and nothing will change that.

It's the hope that kills you and it doesn't getting any worse than this backwater.

4 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Wait reconstruction doesn't go ahead if 2 teams in the Premiership vote against it? No chance it goes ahead if that's the case

That's the current rule. 

But fuck knows if they'll bypass it by introducing a proposal for a temporary solution and try to get it through without that rule being invoked.

3 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

That's the point Dundee and hearts have basically sold there soul to the spfl for something that will not fucking happen

Not so sure mate. We have seen very recently what can happen when you dont vote the way they want you to.

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

That’s the 64,000 dollar question as I don’t know the process. We obviously wouldn’t be going to the likes of McLennan but I’d imagine we’d be trying to garner interest from clubs behind the scenes to produce some sort of proposal of an independent enquiry.

I’m pissed off as much as the next person but I’ll be holding off getting the pitchforks out against the club for now as people need to try and see the bigger picture. 

There won't be any pitchforks, because we have nowhere to go with that either. Following through what we started would be a first. Making candid statements are only the start, not the end. We just never seem to get to the end.

Archived