In the stadium?

Is there anywhere you have never sat, want to sit or would never sit?

Personally, the only place I've never sat is Copland rear. Sat right below the Copland nutter in the Copland front a few times, usually end up watching him rather than the game 🤣🤣

My favourite place to sit is Govan rear, right in the centre or Govan front in the centre back row so you can stand for the full game.

Main stand centre has some comfortable seats, which is nice but the atmosphere is pish and the view from the club deck is probably the best in the stadium but again has a shit atmosphere and no leg room. 

What about you guys (and girls)?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have sat and stood on every part of the stadium apart from the away corner teams now get. Favourite view is from SJ Rear, phenomenal view.

Favourite for atmosphere was standing in the east enclosure.

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I have sat and stood on every part of the stadium apart from the away corner teams now get. Favourite view is from SJ Rear, phenomenal view.

Favourite for atmosphere was standing in the east enclosure.

Ditto !

Three places I haven’t are GEC and GWC and Main Stand Rear.

Everywhere else I’ve done: Broomloan and Copland front and back, ditto Govan, both enclosures, Main Stand Front and Club Deck.

I actually used to keep a list of what stand I sat in at each game I went to but not sure what I’ve done with it.

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I only sit in the Govan and Main Stand. If the only option is to sit behind the goals I'll probably just watch at home. 

Follow Fo...

Wait, you mean I'm behind the goal. Fuck that then. 

:lol: 

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Wit?  Why?  😂😂

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Follow Fo...

Wait, you mean I'm behind the goal. Fuck that then. 

:lol: 

Cause I don't like the view from there

I'm not a season ticket holder, I go to random games and I'm not a fan of sitting in stands behind the goal 

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Cause I don't like the view from there

I'm not a season ticket holder, I go to random games and I'm not a fan of sitting in stands behind the goal 

Mate surely you'd rather be at the game you're trying to get tickets for rather than not if you can only go sparingly due to circumstances? 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate surely you'd rather be at the game you're trying to get tickets for rather than not if you can only go sparingly due to circumstances? 

I really hate the view from there :lol:

I've never had the problem anyway, any game I've wanted to go to I've managed to get Govan or Main Stand tickets, but I would never choose to sit behind the goals over it.

So I've never actually not gone to a game because they were the only tickets left. 

4 minutes ago, The Monk said:

You get a pretty incredible view from the main stand front, tbh I’d happily sit anywhere but I choose to sit there when I can as I try to make the most of it when I go up to matches. 

The view from. The Govan of the main stand is one of the finest sights in football 

Never been in club deck or any of the screen corners, at least 35 plus years since been in Broamloan.

My seat Copland Front is magic, just high enough to see all the lines on the park, just low enough to feel your with in touch distance of Griffiths kneck, if i decide enough is enough.

I’ve never sat in the govan rear, the away end section or the west enclosure that I can remember.  Been everywhere else, had season ticket for the main stand for a few years although it wasn’t in my name, then moved to the govan east corner front row for a season, then settled in the Copland rear where I’ve been for the last what 14/15 year. 

Archived