Bayer 04 Leverkusen VS Rangers - Match Thread

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

For those that don’t know how odds work.

If you put 20 pounds on Rangers to win 3-0 at 70/1 you will lose that 20 pounds.

Good thing I'm filthy rich...with stupidity! 

£50 on the Rangers to go through, anybody that doesn't see that happening is a taig. Simple. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Good thing I'm filthy rich...with stupidity! 

£50 on the Rangers to go through, anybody that doesn't see that happening is a taig. Simple. 

Good luck.

We’ll see you on here again next summer if that comes in!

2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

How about a special deal for season ticket holders on a first come first serve basis to show appreciation to loyal season ticket holders.

Same with the hospitality for the league games in August mate 

Is it only me that doesn't really care much for this game now?  Don't get me wrong, I want a win, but won't be heartbroken if we go out.  It's just a "meh" game for me now.   Really want us to be focusing on this season now, this is last seasons legacy and it's match practice for that.

22 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Is it only me that doesn't really care much for this game now?  Don't get me wrong, I want a win, but won't be heartbroken if we go out.  It's just a "meh" game for me now.   Really want us to be focusing on this season now, this is last seasons legacy and it's match practice for that.

What happens if we somehow manage to win the tournament, would we go straight into this seasons CL group stages? 

24 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

i know how you feel but at Rangers every game must be taken serious  a win here even if not enough to go through will give the squad a lift  and you never know a early goal and we are right back in it

Europa League Squad to face Bayer Leverkusen, Firth and Helander added. 

Goalkeepers,

Allan McGregor, Andy Firth

Defenders

James Tavernier ,Connor Goldson, George Edmundson, Filip Helander, Borna Barisic

Midfielders

Ianis Hagi, Ryan Jack, Steven Davis, Ryan Kent, Glen Kamara, Brandon Barker, Scott Arfield, Jordan Jones, Joe Aribo

Strikers

Jermaine Defoe, Greg Stewart, Alfredo Morelos

Dunno if this has been asked and answered already, have Chelsea signed Havertz yet?

If he hasn't signed yet, then he'll almost certainly not play in this game so that is a slight help for us. Still don't see us scoring 3 over there so would defo be happy with going with a second string here.

While the head tells me that we are out the heart does not.

We were in terrible form at the time of the 1st leg but will not play that badly tomorrow.

Really looking forward to this game and if we can go in at HT with a lead then anything is possible.

Away games in Europe is where we really show how good a counter attacking side we are. 

Money difficulty is the Germans don’t actually need to attack tomorrow. 

Sure there’s no way back for us, but given they’ve not played in a month, have a number of absentees and we’ve done well recently - you just never know. 

Wouldnt be shocked to see us win 2-0 and still go out. 

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dropping like flies. Sell Havertz today and I'll actually start to believe we could do this 😂

Nae chance they'll sell Havertz before this game. They'll do the same as what we are doing with Morelos.

Hope we use this as an opportunity for game time.

I would play McLaughlin, Helander, Bassey, Edmundson, Arfield, Davis, Barker, Jones etc some for fitness, others to get them in the shop window for leaving the club.

Huge game on Sunday in the league and that has to be the priority.

12 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

Hope we use this as an opportunity for game time.

I would play McLaughlin, Helander, Bassey, Edmundson, Arfield, Davis, Barker, Jones etc some for fitness, others to get them in the shop window for leaving the club.

Huge game on Sunday in the league and that has to be the priority.

We can't play new signings, other than Hagi as he was a loanee and registered in the EL for last season. Its still last season's competition. 

16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We can't play new signings, other than Hagi as he was a loanee and registered in the EL for last season. Its still last season's competition. 

I didn't know that mate.

Can Flanagan and Halliday still get a game then?

Archived