Them's the breaks, eh?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

That would not surprise me in the slightest with that shitebag. 

It just seems strange she would get involved in 'one game' when the self isolation covers 'three games' it makes no sense and St Johnstone is the team being penalised for nothing they have done. Fucking shambles if you ask me. 

Look at the publicity it’s gotten for her, that’s all this was about.... the power trip continues...

2 hours ago, Canabear said:

McInnes said,

“The added matter for myself, having been at Aberdeen long enough, the players are very well aware that you don’t go over the door if you lose a game against Rangers. That for me has added a lot of anger and disappointment.

Lose to the bheasts as much as you can though you fuckin loser.

Thank fuck we never got this loser as a Manager.

I don’t get what he’s said wrong tbf, fans are gonny be more pissed off when we beat them more than anybody else.

3 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Imagine wee nicola sticking her nose in about the Covid in Scottish football and saying fuck all about kids being raped.  Fucking cow!

Ironic thing, and very sad unfortunately is that if she thought it would garner personal gain she’d be all over it. Disgusting individual who is well suited to the party of like minded no marks...

2 hours ago, Canabear said:

McInnes said,

“The added matter for myself, having been at Aberdeen long enough, the players are very well aware that you don’t go over the door if you lose a game against Rangers. That for me has added a lot of anger and disappointment.

Lose to the bheasts as much as you can though you fuckin loser.

Thank fuck we never got this loser as a Manager.

Ripped the cunt out of my 1996 Panini sticker book

46 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yip  the daily Sturgeon show, not that we ever watch it but no doubt the cult members do. 

It’s gotten to the point I can’t even stand to listen any tv or radio broadcast she’s involved in any more. Sturgeon, and her party in general have to be genuinely congratulated on driving a tangible wedge through Scottish society and culture. I have never agreed with many politicians over the years but most I could bear to listen to and even respect, something I will never do for the SNP...

4 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

It’s gotten to the point I can’t even stand to listen any tv or radio broadcast she’s involved in any more. Sturgeon, and her party in general have to be genuinely congratulated on driving a tangible wedge through Scottish society and culture. I have never agreed with many politicians over the years but most I could bear to listen and even respect, something I will never do for the SNP...

They have split our country by not accepting the 2014 vote, horrible bastards. 

Tims where giving it to Rangers on twitter the other week about us playing an Aberdeen squad without Cosgrove and that Curtais Mains.

But they will be playing an Aberdeen team full of the Corona haha

No Doubt they will act like world beaters after pumping them. (As we all know Aberdeen love a lie down against that lot)

The filth support love this shite. Gagging for yet another lockdown tainted title.

The players in question should be docked a month's salary. Apparently SPL players are not permitted to go to pubs on a health and safety basis.

Sheep shagging clowns flaunting the rules and fucking up the fluency of an already congested fixture list.

Selfish actions by total retards. 

7 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Not been on here in days. Any kind gentleman care to briefly explain what is going on here? Been in hospital and totally out the loop right now.

Hope you are ok mate. 

On 07/08/2020 at 10:40, the cry was no said:

This is my point entirely and given their reckless behaviour I can see only one FAIR punishment and that is these players being suspended for 11 matches (1 v each team)

If this means the sheep lose all 11 games and are relegated at the end of the season then it would vindicate the FAIRNESS of the punishment as it will show that Aberdeen reserves were too weak to pick up points in the SPFL and not just 3 teams benefitted from their breach of protocols

If a full Aberdeen squad come to Ibrox, park the bus and draw 0-0 but a reserve team get pumped 6-0 by the tarriers next week that's a 2 point/6 goal advantage which cannot be right.

Equally if Hamilton beat the weakened team next Wednesday and Ross Co/ Dundee U/ whoever lose to a full Aberdeen team and are relegated by 1/2 points from Hamilton then that is UNFAIR

In their last 4 visits to the piggery aberdeen have lost 2 (2-1 and 1-0), won 1 (0-1 last game of season) and drawn 1 (0-0)

Every point and every goal could be crucial this season where even the refs are squealing about how intense the scrutiny will be and imo we should be insisting on a level playing field

Absolutely bang on. I would also add that a 6-0 win can encourage a run of further wins while a 0-0 draw can demoralise a dressing room. This is a multi point decision by the authorities in the favour of celtic. This season is a sham after one game and I'm yet again thoroughly embarrassed that we're any part of this league.

On 07/08/2020 at 01:33, the cry was no said:

Apparently 8 Aberdeen players will need to self isolate for up to 14 days (the 2 who tested positive for 10 days from Wednesday  plus another 6 who were in close contact with them for 14 days from Wednesday) and will miss the clubs upcoming  fixtures which, confirmed by the SFA's Joint Resource Group,  WILL be played.

Bet you'll never guess who plays the scum next Saturday at the theatre of screams.........

This  cruel virus has been very kind to some

Yes the virus has been very kind to the beasts from the east but on them playing aberdeen it doesnt matter if the full team is available or not as the sheep shaging bastards never turn up again the beasts anyway.

2 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Them's the breaks indeed 🙈🙈🙈

20200808_094341.jpg

Holy shit mate, that looks awful.  I'm recovering from a smashed up arm but this pic makes me think there's nothing wrong with it, hope it's speedy recovery for you.

"A Motherwell first-team player tested positive for Covid-19 this week, but further screenings showed that result to be false.

As a precaution, the unnamed player must self-isolate for 10 days, ruling him out of games against Dundee United and Livingston.

The player's club test on Tuesday came back positive.

However, two follow-ups - an NHS screening and a private test - both returned negative results."

This could be a nightmare of a season, and there's still a few months of the bloody transfer window too.

Archived