* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Just read an article in the DR online relating the boys club with a coach and player getting verbal.

celtic boys club who are unconnected to celtic.  Hmmmm.

They also have a child protection officer. Hmmmmmmmm!

I read that story and thought the same as you, it does seem planted in there to give out hidden innuendos. That is the second time the story has been put in there, I read it days ago and its now been newly reinstated.

10 hours ago, Vision said:

Whit a mongo, hope he goes to the World Cup as a " Jornaliste Jornaliste " an gets dun in by the Russian ultras.

think he needs sued .so very wrong ,50pc of the demographic.

I'm pretty sure that the RC community makes up less than 20pc of the population. 

Also this wonderful charitable organisation .how did it stop being a charity and transform into a private business .Did they just wake up one morning and think .Oh that's poverty in Glasgow cured thanks to our work ,Shall we wind up the charity then .

No it was taken over by some greedy fenian bastards and moved onto the present day fenian bastards, who profit on the back of myths and praise of a terrorist group who were actively attacking out country .

As for Stan having a pop at the empire .if it wasn't for the empire he would not exist .his ancestors would still have been in the Caribbean and his dad would not have been able to pump his maw to create this waste of skin 

Both teams had Black players previously, with one particular club throwing bananas as recently as the late 1980s at the other's black player...

Oh, and you an Israeli celtic player? Forget it, you're not wanted.

We are the people's club. We are not a sad marketing ploy. We are a traditional football club who have progressed. They have and will always be the lower-class, barbaric supporters from the worst of Glasgow's areas.

Hi Stan. Sir Alex Ferguson,Shankly,Paisley and Benitez were or still are treated like gods at their former clubs,whatever happened to that Protestant chap who won all those trophies at the paedodome??  As with the Catholic Church celtic football club has a history of hiring and protecting sexual deviants so I fully understand your wholehearted support for them.

On 25/05/2018 at 13:06, plymouthranger said:

I genuinely can't wait for Tierney's wee face when we win 55. Little walloper who thinks he's world class, hope someone snaps him next season in an OF and let's him know he's in for a game.

He's a future Norwich City or Blackburn player at best. Wildly overrated in Scotland.

13 hours ago, gsa said:

He's a future Norwich City or Blackburn player at best. Wildly overrated in Scotland.

I watched Andrew Robertson tackle Ronaldo on Saturday night .wonderful last gasp challenge in the box .

wonder if brace face would manage that .

naw don't think so .but well done for the tarrier PR machine elevating this wee fanny above Scotland closest to world class left back in a generation 

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I watched Andrew Robertson tackle Ronaldo on Saturday night .wonderful last gasp challenge in the box .

wonder if brace face would manage that .

naw don't think so .but well done for the tarrier PR machine elevating this wee fanny above Scotland closest to world class left back in a generation 

It is crazy how there hype machine works Candieas roasted brace face in three of the games last year imagine what Ronaldo would do to him.

8 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It is crazy how there hype machine works Candieas roasted brace face in three of the games last year imagine what Ronaldo would do to him.

Ronaldo would shag him .without breaking sweat too 

48 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

We canny talk about overhyping players then come up with that :lol: 

Candeias had one good game against Tierney and let him take him for a ride 3 games.

3 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I would say three games against brace face Candieas won the battle.

First Parkhead game, I'll give you.

Shat it from him in first Ibrox game after one hard tackle on him, neither were great in the 3-2, then the last two he let Tierney take him for a ride

First game at Ibrox he did indeed shite it after a hard tackle from Tierney, completely nullified him the entire game, I was right in front of the pair of them, Tierney was swaggering about after he did him calm as you like

the 0-0 game I recall Tav having a much better game down the right than Candeias, the only other player I remember is McCrorie and Morelos both for obvious reasons though

that 3-2 game when we needed a goal he never beat the first man, never put a ball in, constantly looked to play it back, was sickening how fucking putrid the attacking outlet was

the other two left me thinking that he's just another journeyman with good stats because he's playing against shite most weeks

12 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

PSG and Bayern targetted him as a weakness and he was. 

In fairness to him he wont progress as a defender in Scotland. 

Archived